How could i?

sonia205

Reaction score
HOW COULD I?? How could i forget, yes FORGET about my miscarriage this time last year?
I think it was sunday 8 may 2005 i miscarried i cant remember the date, which sounds aweful, we were at the mother in laws and she decided to take us out for sunday lunch, and as it was right before my husbands birthday 14 may i am pretty sure it was the sunday 8 may2005.
I simply went to the toilet and saw a little bean in the toilet, and i simply had to flush it away without my husband seeing because if id come out to get him his mother would have stuck her over-sized awe in and i didnt want that.
I shortly after told him what happened and he hugged me and told me its ok it happens sometimes.
It was horrible because the next day the doctors appointment was booked to confirm the pregnancy, i had had 2 home tests done and they confirmed it for me.
Now a year on i have only just really realised which day it was and forgot totally about it, i knew it was before his birthday and all but only just worked it out that monday was the anniversary?! Im 37 weeks pregnant so maybe that contributed but i feel so aweful forgetting like that.
I feel really sad and depressed now and i just want this baby out, i am very uncomfortable about beein pregnant.

Has anyone else done this?
Does anyone think i am over- reacting?

Sonia
xx

Hi

i have never been through that but dont beat yourself up about it your preg and sure you have alot of things on your mind right now and you are so close to having your baby so think about your future and keep your chin up hun.
Maybe just take a few seconds out of your day today to remember your bean :D .
Katrina
I

Don't beat yourself up about it *Hugs* By the looks of your ticker you have certainly got a lot on your mind & rather a big bump due any day ... How exciting :dance:

x

I had to have a D&C done when i miscarried in 2004 i can't remember the date either all i know was it was the beginning of July, dont worry yourself too much hun, concentrate on you and your new bubs, you'll soon be too bust to worry about dates of anything x

Thanks to all your kind words, its nice that people dont think bad of me the way i feel bad about myself.
I cant believe i forgot the life that was once living inside of me for a few weeks, the little bean i flushed away over a year now. I feel dreadful abut forgetting the bean but i am excited about this babys arrival, not long now but i wont fogive myself so easy for forgettin the bean like i did.

Anyways thanks ladies !
XX

Hi hun I'm new to these boards but not sadly to losing a baby. I've lost 3 in total, 2 mc and 1 ectopic and to be honest I couldnt tell you the date of any of them. I remember them every day so I dont feel bad that I dont have a specific day on which I rememeber. I'm sure you always carry that little one in your heart so dont beat yourself up over not remembering a specific day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back