Scan measurements..

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Hi All,

I had another scan yesterday to check placenta and blood flow to baby.. it was fab although I didn't get to see much as screen facing other way but from look on OH's face all was well!!! No pics as she just wriggled around too much and would not stay still long enough!

Just wondering about measurements.. so far at every scan [and there have been many!!] the baby's measurements have all come back bigger than expected... they tell me not to worry but some measurements [legs I think] had me at 26+5 when I am only just 24 weeks!! I know my bump is rather large now so I guess she is just growing well [all that marmite I eat!!] but does the growing slow a bit later on in preg or will she just be a big baby?? [OUCH!! :shock: :shock: ]

x

Im glad that your scan went well Anna Marie, I suppose the only thing about being a high risk is we do have scans more regularly. It is good that she is of a good size, you never know she might be a 10 pounder!!! Only joking.

I asked about my little girlys size yesterday when I had my scan and they said that this will all be done in a couple of week when Im 28 weeks. Although I am being scanned weekly I am having my 4d scan on the 6th - cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back