What did your baby measure...

How did you all find out the exact measurements? Did the person who was scanning tell you? I didn't get told any measurements at either of my scans. It looks like there might be some sort of measurement in the corner of my scans though, could that be the correct measurement of baby?

:roll:

I was told at the time, and it says it on the printed scan report. There is a measurement in the corner of the picture, but that says 12cm, no idea what that is all about. Maybe the head to toe measurement?

I checked my scan pics and on the 12 week one it says 8.0cm in the corner but doesn't say what its referring to - could be anything, what do you think? Is that the baby's measurement?

On 20 week scan along the top it says 12.0cm/46Hz

Any ideas??

:roll:

No, dont think I did. I seen the scan person write loads of stuff in a seperate pack of notes, but there's nothing on the notes I keep - will have a look. I asked twice if baby was measuring correct size and she said yes. I'm gonna take the scan pics along to next mw apt and see what she says

ok iv checked mine and all that was on the notes was the HC=115mm and the scan pic said 8.9cm i was dated 15+3 then does that sound about right? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back