How are your DHs?

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Mine keeps feeling queasy bless him.

Although he did eat loads of cake and chocolate because it was just his birthday.

But I like to think it's sympathy illness.

haha Love it - sympathy pg symptoms!

As usual mines perfectly fine! Sometimes he asks how sugarlump is, but most of the time he hides his excitement - was the same with ds, says it takes 9 months to get properly excited :roll:

Mine seems perfectly fine. I know today ( scan) he will be very excited and very nwrvous too but he will say he abit of both when really o kmow hes trying to keep it together for me. hes at work at the mo finishes at 12 and know that its killing him not been able to tell people hes going to see his baby for the first time lol :)

Perfectly fine until I start my spewing sesh then both him and the dog look a bit ill lol.
think he's in shock atm as had my scan today and all he can say is - I can't believe how much it's gronw, it's got toes and everything lol.

Mine started to feel ill and faint while I had my bloods today- bless him the poor little sausage..... :strangle:

I haven't told mine yet, believe it or not! I found out I was pregnant on Saturday & he's in England for a few weeks. I don't want to do it over the phone so I'm waiting for him to get back.

Absolutely doing my head in. I want to kick him in his face!!!! He's not the whole "not getting enough attention so will cause a argument" thing going on. Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay hubbys getting a bit carried away now lol.
Got his tape measure out, if we move this and this we can squeeze this sized cot here and I'm sure landlord wouldn't mind moving this and this to loft/garage.

ROFL.

My DH is sooo ace, hes helping me lots! My dog Holly is having sympathy pregnancy by being sick a few times though hehe and my cat Smelly is hungry all the time meoowww meowww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back