How am I going to get my hair cut?

jojo_2012

Reaction score
It desperately needs doing now. Any ideas how I can work around the baby issue? Don't wanna leave him yet especially as he's EBF.

I was just talking to OH about me dying my hair or not being able to so I'll be stalking!

How about trying a mobile hair dresser maybe and getting it done at home? :hug:

I needed my highlights done before xmas (3 hr job as I have long hair) so booked it for a Saturday and took hubby with me. He took him for a walk while Colby was asleep, then when he woke up he brought him back for a feed. I'm exclusively bf too. Wasn't a problem as was waiting for colour to take when he was feeding.

If its just a cut you're having you could feed before and then you would have some time for cut before next feed? Maybe then he will be asleep while you get cut done?

^^ this is what we did and LO and oh had a nice walk xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Ive been colouring my hair at home as it takes 3 hours in salon because it's so long! I've had a couple of dry cuts though so been in and out in half hour which is a good job as Kynon still feeds 2-3 hourly!

I've got mega long thick hair, takes ages to cut and I only get it done once or twice a year.

I like the idea of getting OH (or more likely mother) to push baby round for an hour more than I like the idea of a stranger in the house especially if I have to stop to get my boobs out and breastfeed. Thanks guys :)

I just had mine done and I just expressed some milk but I also fed him before I went so he didnt really need it!!
xxx

i expressed some milk and left lo at home with daddy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back