2 things

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
first of all braydon was such a good baby when he was a new bron slept most of the nite ect some even thro the ntie but now he does till like 10 till 3 then 4 - 8 so quite a bit worse than before - does ne1 have any ideas on how i can get him to sleep betta especially as i am going back to work next week and not sleeping at all well!!

also does neone know wen i can add meat to braydons solids he has been on them nearly 2 weeks and is doing really well aslo neone know wot veg i can put into his food as at the mo he is only having potatoe parsnip carrot and swede - als does ne one have any good meal i could make him ????

thank you
love sarah and braydon

Have you tried doing the ice-cube thing?

Blend a load of carrots, and stick them in an ice-cube tray.
Then do the same for brocolli, sweet potato, butternut squash,cauliflower,parsnip or whatever veg you like. When they are frozen you can move them into freezer bags if you want.

Then every meal is different, for example, one cube carrot one cube parsnip for lunch, then for dinner one cube brocolli one cube carrot. you can get tons of different meal combos.

As for meat, I would avoid it for now, I'm sure my HV said 6 months for that.

Don't know if it's any help but i know you can add chicken

I've read that you shouldn't introduce meats until around 8 months old because their kidneys aren't quite ready to process all the extra protein. Definately talk to your baby's doc first.

Can someone just answer me the following.......When you have frozen all the food how long can you keep it for?? is it up to 1 month??

stephlw25 said:
Can someone just answer me the following.......When you have frozen all the food how long can you keep it for?? is it up to 1 month??

I think so, I have my ante-natal baby massage class at 1pm so I'll double check with my HV.

Hi again
She recommended approx one month... also by that time they'll be ready to try a few more lumps and things so you can make the next batch differently.

Weaning is so much fun I can't wait for Brody to start! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back