Picture019.jpg

kitchen.jpg

thats all i have

xxxx

i cant see the :doh: pics :( just a lil red cross

hmmm, i can see them, can anyone else?

xxx

Layla you have a show home. Love the sittingroom. :dance:

I can't believe your house looks like that already, you've only been in it a few weeks, i have been in mine for months and it's still like a pig sty!!!

Can't be bothered to unpack

It's lovely!

cheers guys

i am a tidy freak, Jase says i have one of those obessive complusive dissorder things, i hate anything out of place, and its its out of place and not being used for more than an hour i have to put it away/back or i get all fidgety, i cant relax lol

i had the whole house unpacked within a few hours

we moved on the 29th of july last yr my mum was the same as u unpacked by a few hours lol me on the overhand still aint unpacked everythign lol

Im like you Layla I was due with Ella in 2 weeks time when we moved and I still unpacked everyting that night and organised the whole house! Im decorating a bit at the mo, the house was fine, all cream Im just adding some personality to it and putting laminate flooring down, when its done Ill post some pics

Hi

very nice3 wish my house looked like that.
Katrina

oh i see the pics now, its lovely...

i love seeing how other people live :)

we should start a house pictures thread :?:

looks lovely layla, i cant wait to move and start sorting my new house out i've posted the link of the house we are in at the moment and just sold there are some pics on there of the inside. when i move i'll post some more

http://www.woodcockholmes.co.uk/hdisplay.php?idx=wh3578

i am also a tidy freak and if somethings out of place i cant settle until its put right!!

Oh god, i'm the total opposite to you lot,

During the day my house is an absolute mess, Toy's all over the place, food squashed into my carpet etc!
Then when the kids have gone to bed around 7.30 i then tidy up and get on my hands and knees to clean the floor!!
Amy has a habit of not liking any of her toys away she likes them ALL out (and theres alot!!) so if i put some thing away she gets it out!!

I think it a waste of time in my house!! :wink:

Once my kids ar old enough to play out the house is going to be pristene all day everyday!! and it will make a change!!

dionne said:

Good idea, only I have to have a BIG tidy before I show any of you lot my house!

Layla you've done a fab job it looks great, fancy coming and tidying my place?
:lol:

lol ok!

im like monica from freinds, i hate clutter and mess, i already think there is way to much in my front room

less is more!!!

everyone started calling me monica! esp before i had matthew and was on mat leave i had a huge list of stuff to do and the house was spotless thru boredom! still clean and tidy now but tend to do a big clean at the weekend and just hoover up and tidy downstairs in the week

OMG reading this thread has just made me want to go on a big cleaning spree, so thats what Im going to do! then Ill take some pics!

urchin said:
dionne said:

Good idea, only I have to have a BIG tidy before I show any of you lot my house!

Layla you've done a fab job it looks great, fancy coming and tidying my place?
:lol:

Yeah have to tidy mine too - only got 5 rooms in the house (2 up, 2 down and a bathroom) but still a bomb has hit it!! :shock: :lol:

Your house is gorgeous Layla! I wish mine was so lovely :) A show home like that up my way would be in excess of £200K+ :shock:

i thought ide join in, my house is tiny.

liv2.jpg

liv1.jpg

bath.jpg

kit.jpg

and a mess.

Some lovely houses you girls have got, I will have to post some pics when I move into mine in June!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back