House Pics

Before you know it you will be thinking "oooh it's Christmas - it doesnt seem 5 minutes since it was May!" lol :lol:

Yup that ALWAYS happens right now though i think i shall be enjoying the BBQ season though lol

Don't anyone wish Christmas on us!! - that will mean Rubie is a year old :( :lol: lol

Blimey yeah. Doesnt it go by too quickly!

L x

Far far far too quick. I was warned it would but never believed it :doh: :(

I must admit when people say to me - that it wont be long till she is walking I just dont beleive it cos it doesnt seem to be going that quick!

L x

Great pics guys, it nice to see everyones pads.

Lisa - ~I love your house ! The garden looks really nice too. I cant believe how tidy it is - check out even the surf is neatly stacked on the shelf and the cups facing all the right way! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd be terrified of making a mess if I ever came to your house!

Urchin - your kitchen is fab - really like the tiles and cupboard handles. I had a simular kitchen in my old house but we have recently moved.

Ok i'll try get some sorted but prob take me a week to tidy up! :oops:

Duds your post made me smile! Let me tell you, the surf aint the right way anymore!! that room is now the bottle-making department! and its full of bottles, steamer and all the other baby paraphanlia!

I took those pictures for my before and after album so I had done a massive clean up for the camera.

But I am a tidy freak and if its a mess I cant relax!

L x

Duds said:
Urchin - your kitchen is fab - really like the tiles and cupboard handles. I had a simular kitchen in my old house but we have recently moved.

hiya
thank you!
It's not finished yet, we're gonna paint the walls deep red, and get red accessories, tea towels etc. I like those colours cos they remind me of an american diner!
43.jpg

just thought i'd post some pics of our house, it aint as nice as some of yours but its home! we've only been in 6 months so we're getting laminate throughout the house in a few weeks, should look alot better! we're both only 20 though so i dont think we're doing too badly!

living room ~

where i spend ALOT of time lol ~

kitchen ~

other end of kitchen ~

znlvmg.jpg

You have the same blinds as me kirsty lol my kitten loves them which is annoying grrr,

lol i hate them, they look shiny inside but really dull from outside! wanted verticals for the kitchen really cos we've got them everywhere else but didnt think they'd be suitable with us cookin n stuff in there xx

your kitchen is massive kirsty! lovely house! lucky girl having all that at 20! xxx

the only thing i can complain about really is the fact that our kitchen is huge but our living room is a bit on the small side lol, cant have everything i s'pose :D

swap kirsty?? my kitchen is small and my living room is huge but we only sit in one area lol

we need a huge living room to fit all josh's toys in!! and hopefully soon we'll have to fit a moses basket and play gyms and stuff in. cant wait for a bfp!!!!!

Your house is lovely Kirsty. A real credit to you both.

Good luck with the BFP!

L x

Finally managed to get few pics. Incase you wee wondering why I have a thing for magnolia walls its because we live in a new townhouse build and you cannot paint for a year to let the walls dry out.

Lounge
April-May06146.jpg

Kitchen
April-May06189.jpg

little balcony
April-May06190.jpg

where I spend most of my time¬!
April-May06193.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts