House Pics

Thanks everyone - nice of you to compliment it :D - it was an absolute nightmare doing it. We had to live upstairs for ages - literally having a kitchen up there and everything. As you can see by comparing the pics -we even replaced the shed!

Layla - your house is georgous too - is it a new one just been built??!!

You should of seen the garden this time last year. One of the pipes under the patio had to be replaced as it was flooding onto the lawn - what a nightmare - the patio had to be ripped up - and underneath it we found two other concrete patios so we couldnt get to the pipes without it all being dug out. All of this happend whilst D/H was trying to quit smoking as well!!!??!! - I'll see if I can find the pics of it!

For those of you who say yours is untidy - I bet it isnt its just people like me are sad cases!!! - I will have a shock when Heidi is toddling around moving all the cushions about !!! :shock:

It took us 2 years to get it done and so now we are paying for it!!!!! (hence the reason I have to go back work!!) When we moved in it was a bit of a mess - here are the pics to prove it!!! - D/H did most of the labour - he fitted the kitchen, did all the flooring etc and that room with the washing machine in it was the garage - and he converted it to a utlity room. Its ever so funny cos the other half of the garage is still the same -it has just been split in half with a door in the middle.

Anyway here are some pics of what the kitchen looked like before:-

03_05_19-13-58_HR_003.jpg

03_05_19-13-58_HR_002.jpg

03_05_19-13-58_HR_001.jpg

its not a new house, but it has been done up inside, the bloke brought it, done it up and then sold it on for a profit.

all new carpets, new kicthen, cooker, new bathroom.

the garden isnt very good at the mo, but we are going to spend the summer doing it up, so hopefuly this time next year we can sit in it

xxx

Well its really nice - it must be pretty big to fit a piano in there! Do you play?

I know what you mean about gardens - that pic of mine was before the pipe disaster - it looks ok now but I havent got lots of pots with flowers in and I doubt I will have time this summer to keep it looking as nice!

L x

I wish OH would let me do our bedroom pink :(

Your houses are beautiful I'm so jealous lol

the piano is just for show lol

none of us play, it was my ex husbands and i nicked it from him when we split

xx

I would have one for show if I could fit one in! My mums got one - might have to see if she still wants it!!

Lol Kim - D/H dont like it. And the plasterwork is well dodgy (I did some of it myself and it looks terrible!)

L x

lol - you wouldnt be jealous of my mortgage because of it!!!! :lol:

We are skint now!

L x

I'm an idiot. I meant to say those "are lovely houseS". I'm jealous of all of them.

I must be mad I've just taken pics of my house :shock:

lol Urchin :lol:

OH is off this weekend so I'll clean up while he's here and then take some pics :wink:

OK here we go, we've been renovating so not everythinbg's finished.

Kitchen (tiling needs grouting etc)
may055.jpg

Lounge:
may061.jpg

View from lounge into dining room(we knocked the arch out)
may056.jpg

Dining room
may057.jpg

Dining room into lounge
may059.jpg

Brody in his usual spot on the floor :)
(We need to get our fire fitted!)
may071.jpg

Bathroom

may063.jpg

may062.jpg

Everyone's houses are lovely! I'm in an upstairs flat. wish i had a house!!

Urchin - your house is lovely too. I really like those tiles in your kitchen - really striking.

Arent we all houseproud!!!!!

L x

Hey all I thought i'd add a few pics but im a bit embarrased as everyone elses houses are lovely, I'm 19 and this is my 1st house and currently ttc here goes:

My Bathroom:

bath.jpg

My Kitchen:

kit.jpg

My Living room part 1:

liv.jpg

My Living room part 2:

sofas.jpg

And my kitten Raegan she just had to be put here lol

ra.jpg

And currently my bedroom is under construction soon to be ivory walls with ivory and chocolate bedding and pine furniture cant wait im so excited :dance: [/img]

Blimey! at 19 I was living in a shared student house living on dominoes pizza lol. We had a fish tank that was totally gunked up and no one ever cleaned it. In fact, when I think about it now I feel really bad cos all the fish died - unsurprisingly!

Your house is lovely!

L x

Thankyou lol :oops:
Just noticed your ticker bit early to be counting down to christmas isnt it lol :lol:

urchin yoiur house is lovely, and becks so is yours I bought my house at 19 too, Im so proud of my little terrace!

[quote="becks-334"Just noticed your ticker bit early to be counting down to christmas isnt it lol :lol:[/quote]

Its never too early to be counting down to Christmas!!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back