• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hot water bottles

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Are these safe to use on pregnant bellies?

I had such bad cramps yesterday, I was almost doubled over in paina nd a hot water bottle was all that would ease it as I am not taking any paracetamol till I am out of Tri 1.

Hmmm I just replied to this but its not here....bloody phones lol

My midwife suggested I use a hot water bottle to help with the aches so id say its ok
i have just been doing it a bit cooler than normal

You're better using a wheat bag as they are a little cooler than hotwater bottles or having a warm bottle lol. x

hey i am sure its fine i used it with water from tap rather than kettle so then its not so hot!! :) good luck. i dont understand your worries with paracetomol in first tri i didnt until a headache came and my for head stick wasnt touching!! good luck and i hope it helps!!

I've been having really painful hips for the past 6 weeks or so. When I was at my midwife appointment last week I asked her if I could put a hot water bottle on my back and she said thats fine. I use water from the kettle but make sure I've got a couple of layers of clothes between me and the bottle. xxx

I've just been using them a little cooler than usual, or wrapping them in a blanket. I'm sure their fine to use :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back