Sinus pain

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Well I am STILL feeling rough! What started as a cold has developed into something very sinusy! Have taken paracetamol, held my face over a bowl with vicks & boiling water, inhaled Olbas Oil, had a Karvol capsule on a hankie and now I have a hot water bottle over my left eyebrown and cheek where it hurts the most.

Does anyone have ANY pregnancy-safe cures or something to ease it?

Sounds like you might have a bit of neuralgia with that sinus problem. I have had that quite a bit but thankfully not while pregnant. I would suggest phoning the doctors and asking them what they recommend. :hug: :hug:

i wish i could help but i have no remedees apart from rest rest and more rest. :hug:

I agree with Hotluck, see your Doc he should be able to help you.

have a :hug: and i hope you can get something sorted out.

If I press it, it is just like my face is bruised. Looking at NHS direct there isn't anything that can be done for sinusitis except to ride it out :(

:hug: :hug:

Sorry to ask this but when you blow your nose is it a really icky colour? If so you may well need an anti-biotic. Once your face starts to hurt like that it's usually a sign it's got infected. You don't want it to spread.

You really should see a doctor hun.

Get well soon. :hug:

Hi

Hope you start to feel better soon hun its one thing to be sick and another thingw hen your pregnant as well :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back