Cravings

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi just wondered how many weeks along everyone was when they got their cravings. I haven't had any yet - I'm sick of people asking me whet I'm craving. i feel stupid saying nothing! In fact I'm struggling to find anything I fancy eating even though I'm starving.

Also just wondered when the baby kicks can you tell straight away thats what it is or could it be mistaken for twinges/ligament pains? Not sure what to expect

Hi Pinkangel

I've not had a continuous craving... it's just sometimes I want oranges or sometimes I want salt and vinegar crisps. It's totally random for me. I did have one very odd craving though for sage and onion stuffing with a crunchie (never had the craving again thank god!)

As the baby grows you'll def feel the kicks as kicks and prods! In the early days for me it was like a popping feeling inside my belly. Now I can see the bulge come out as well as feel it when she kicks! It's ace.... you'll love it. :hug:

I don't know if it's a craving or greed but I've eaten 2 cheeseburgers in the past couple of days and I don't like burgers!! The BK one was LUSH!

I woke up one morning around week 12 and was desperate for pancakes with whipped cream, maple syrup and clementines - I'm thinking that may just have been the munchies too though.

Having always been a foody it's hard for me to tell!

I have phases of really fancying certain foods like strawberry milkshake, ham burgers, chips with vinegar, annd jaffa cakes

At the mo HP sauce and Cornish pasties. Although a few weeks ago it was Fanta lemon I drank gallons of it!

Thanks for your replies.

I really can't wait to feel the baby kick and make it all seem real, I've prob got another month or so to wait tho.

As for cravings am really gutted, I wanna crave something, I'm dead fussy so was kinda hoping to crave somethin I don't normally like! Also don't fancy anything at the min which is quite hard and would really like to fancy something and enjoy my food again!

:? xxx

i havent had cravings for anything weird. Just my taste in what i feel like eating has changed. Like, i felt like tinned grapefruit and oranges a couple of times recently but i wouldnt have said it was a craving.

Ive been feeling my baby move for about 4 weeks now but even more lately . no proper kicks yet, but i dont get it! he will happily enough swim around in there so i can feel him but when it comes to trying to listen to the heartbeat he decides to sleep behind the placenta! :mad:

I've been feeling a slight twitching in my stomach for a few days it's a weird feeling could it be my little one or am I just imagining it?

This is my 2nd pg and I have heard you feel it earlier?

I don't think I've really had any cravings but earlier on- about 8 weeks- I wanted salt and vinegar crisps quite randomly but was happy to wait for them! Salt and vinegar crisps or vinegar on chips seems a common theme- I wonder if our babies need something in the vinegar? Can't think what- seems strange to me! :D

i had cravings before i even found out i was pregnant.... i kept asking my DH to go and get me a strawberry milkshake from mcdonalds... lol... then around 12 weeks i was craving steak and lots ofit.... now i just get the odd taste for things... like the other day i got the taste of HP sauce in my mouth so had to have that.. then the other nite i had craving for banana and custard so had to have that..... i'm not complaining though LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back