hospital-updated pg 1

Kayte Believe me i'm keeping her in my tummy for as long as possible-though my edd has changed to the 16th, so i've jumped ahead of you hun!! x x

thanks every1, this forum does help when your worried!

Awww bless hun, it's not a nice feeling be stuck in hospital at any time! Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Sounds silly but I talk to my bump every day, telling him he has to stay until his due date or a little later, mumy and daddy are not fully ready yet and we want everything to be perfect. Now, I know he is going to have my stubburn trait, so anything can happen :lol:

how u doing hun? u had anymore bleeding or anything???

Annem just jump infront of me y dont u! Well I never ur just planning on leaving me I know it :cry: :cry: :cry: Ull be a week ahead by next week lol Squig will have to put up with me then :D

Hope ur feeling beta today hun anyways, U got my number if u ever need to talk

xx

just read this hun
hope all is ok and that your resting
manda xx

Hope everything is going well. Rest up and take care :hug:

thanks everyone x xx

No, i've had no more bleeding which is good, just discharge and my tummy feeling very tight at times. i woke up at 4am this morn and just can't sleep. I think its because i'm worrying, i'm really trying to relax.

i think she s staying put though?! She s moving around a lot but does not feel as high as before but think it could all be in my mind?

Its difficult when its your 1st as you don't know what to expect

So sorry you are going through this.... it must be very worrying for you. Hope everything is alright x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back