Hospital tour

jadeflorence

Reaction score
Is this included with the classes or is this something you have to request separately, my hospital have been rubbish and I'm not booked into the classes till I'm 36+6! Really want to have a look around the suites though so I know what to expect and look at the birthing pools as in really counting on a water birth xx

I called the midwifery led unit and booked with them hun. They said to cone in str8 away for a lil look around.
Not sure if its the same with every hosp tho! X

Thanks doll ill give them a call and ask tomorrow, how are you feeling? xx

Mine were part of our lasses but everytime we went it was too vusy so ill guess ill c it when baby is coming

Mine were part of our lasses but everytime we went it was too vusy so ill guess ill c it when baby is coming

I'm hoping they are part of the classes because my experience with the booking office at the hospital has been dreadful, I kind of just want to have a nose around just to get a feel for it or feel more comfortable with where ill be its hard to explain lol hopefully it'll be a quiet day with no screaming women haha

Im good thanks hun :) getting the odd new aches and pains but trying not to get to excited about it haha!
Hope u an bump are good!? Xx

Im good thanks hun :) getting the odd new aches and pains but trying not to get to excited about it haha!
Hope u an bump are good!? Xx

I'm always looking out for your labour thread haha won't be long now! Me and the bump are fine thank you feeling good so far no aches or pains I've been lucky xx

I hope its not to long!!

Let me no how the tour goes! :)
I really enjoyed mine xx

Ours is ring and book seperate no for booking tours they are done on Sundays. Our Nhs class was one day it covered the basics but was no where near as good as the nct ones we are doing x

Is this included with the classes or is this something you have to request separately, my hospital have been rubbish and I'm not booked into the classes till I'm 36+6! Really want to have a look around the suites though so I know what to expect and look at the birthing pools as in really counting on a water birth xx

Are you having your bubba at the women's jadeflorence? I'm sure you've said before that you are. If you call them about the tour let me know how you get on if you don't mind. It's been 9 years since I had my youngest in the midwife led unit and would really love a look around before I have this one cos can't remember much about it as was transferred back over to the hospital before he was actually delivered cos he'd passed meconium xx

Are you having your bubba at the women's jadeflorence? I'm sure you've said before that you are. If you call them about the tour let me know how you get on if you don't mind. It's been 9 years since I had my youngest in the midwife led unit and would really love a look around before I have this one cos can't remember much about it as was transferred back over to the hospital before he was actually delivered cos he'd passed meconium xx

Yes im at the womens :) ll be calling them Monday morning so ill let you know straight away :) xx

Awww FX if u dnt get to make ur tour u still no where ur going lol!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back