Hospital tour

mrs v

Reaction score
Just wondering how many weeks you will be when you go on your hospital tour?

I went for my anti d this morning (which didnt hurt by the way :)) and the midwife said to book it - dont want to look premature ringing today...but conscious need to get it booked...xx

Glad your anti D was OK hinny! Knew you would be fine! I haven't even thought about a tour of the labour ward...what happens on a tour? I really should try and think about things a bit more...:shock:

xxx

My hosp didn't do them xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad your anti D was OK hinny! Knew you would be fine! I haven't even thought about a tour of the labour ward...what happens on a tour? I really should try and think about things a bit more...:shock:

xxx

Ah thanks, well apparently you just look around the labour unit and the birthing suites so you can make an informed decision about where you want to go - I want to go where there is pain relief is available! They happen every Sunday but hubby works shifts so will need to book in advance I think! Also all of my ante natal care has taken place at the local childrens centre or the local hospital but due to budget cuts they no longer have the maternity part at local hospital hence I have to go to a different one, so a tour would be good...

Glad your anti-D went well

We had our hospital tour Sunday just past there and I was just short of 28 weeks . Tour was originally booked for 21st July but moved it so hubby could go so I would be just short of 30 weeks by then xx

Glad your anti-D went well!

We are having ours on Saturday.... I will be 36 weeks!x

Thanks ladies, I think ill just get it booked...just didnt want them thinking shes coming too early...Im sure my head still thinks im 3 months pregnant hahaha x x

Didnt know u had to book it urself...do any of u know if its the same in scotland? x

Didnt know u had to book it urself...do any of u know if its the same in scotland? x

It seems like its different everywhere hun, some don't have a tour, I would ask your midwife xx

I saw my midwife this morning and asked about the tour and got told that my hospital dont do them anymore :sad: im disappointed as i was looking forward to it, hope you get yours sorted xxx

My hospital didn't do them either :( but then I ended up at a different hospital anyway x

I had mine on Monday so 35wks, but it was originally booked for when I was 31wks, but it was too busy every week from then for a tour lol.

I absolutely loved it!! It totally confirmed that I want to go in the pool, and I feel so much better now that I've seen it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back