Hospital Births.. *Rant*

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i came to post not realising what i was stepping into all i can say is hospital staff saved my daughters life i trust their judgement it so easy to think what we will do or say alot different when it really happening

i didnt really have any issues with the hospital staff at both my births :cloud9: ;)

My birth was nothing like I had planned, but the hospital staff where fantastic and I'm so gratefull for all their help. I think what I most learned from my experience is that you need to be flexible as before you are in that situation it's hard to really imagine what it's like.

Oh my god, just caught up here.. This thread has certainly took a different route than I had expected.. I can't believe you can be so rude Kat.. People aren't here to rile you up we are here to HELP.. We have all taken timeout to reply to you to help and advise as best we could.. The majority of the girls have helped me on any thread I have started, and I haven't once found them anything but nice and very, very helpful.. I don't understand how you can take offense to the things that have been said at the beginning for it to have gone down this route.. I hope you got the answer you originally were looking for when you started this thread.

Last edited:
I try my best to separate Facebook & the forums but sometimes it's impossible when people are blatantly flaming, there really is no other explanation for it along with other 'incidents'.

Whist I don't agree with the vicious circle of swearing on this thread I could not think how to handle this earlier without locking it and walking away however there is a pattern emerging. You knew the very direct no misunderstanding possible "so to you..PF girls.. If you cant be constructive in your comments, Fu...ck the hell off out of my threads" was going to raise backs up so you have now raised mine.

Nobody will 'f' the hell off 'your' threads at all, the manner you fired back at Mums who have been there and were able to offer a wider opinion was appalling, I got 1/4 through this thread and knew how it was going to end, I was right ...again! No wonder you got the response you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back