hospital bag/

sweetpamii

Reaction score
when are you guys getting your hospital bags made up, i dont want to do mine to early but then you never know what might happen. any ideas?X

think i am gonna try to get mine done this week, i have to wash and iron all the babys clothes as they have been in the loft and need to pick up a few toiletries this week but i'm hoping i will have it done by next weekend

I'm hoping to get mine done this week too as I feel like I'm leaving it a little late. Just need to pick up some toiletries too x

Was going to say I'm doing mine at about 30 weeks and then realised that, that is only two weeks away and I have nothing for my bag...not even the bag! :faint: maybe 32 weeks lol

awesome well im 30 weeks on wed so think i might make a start :D xxx

with dd i planned to do it when i started mat leave at 37 weeks but she arrived before i started mat leave and i had nothing ready at all.

this time im gonna do it when i leave work in December so its done in advance.

I have mine done already. After my labour starting initially at 30 weeks it gave me the kick up the bum to get it packed. I now have it sat in my cloakroom along with baby's hospital bag too :shock:

a distant friend of mine is 32 weeks and put on her facebook last night 'pains in tummy, naughty baby boy' i woke up this morning and she has given birth to a little baby boy!! with that and jayne's scare earlier on i am doing mine this wednesday when i have a day off work.

went today to pop to primark to pick up two bags as they used to do those medium sized bags u could take on a plane but they seem to have shrunk them :roll: i was being sensible for once in my life and trying to find cheap bags, anyone know where i can get them?? also picked up one nighty from there too. the material is actually really soft but the rest of them in there were a bit hard so i only got 1, then after thought i could have just picked up a few of the same thing :roll: xx

I've actually started mine the weekend just gone. I know it's early but just in case!xx

went today to pop to primark to pick up two bags as they used to do those medium sized bags u could take on a plane but they seem to have shrunk them :roll: i was being sensible for once in my life and trying to find cheap bags, anyone know where i can get them??

Also wondering this as this is the main reason I haven't packed one I think because I haven't actually got a bag to put it all in!!

I've started getting things together this week and will pack next weekend when I'm 31 weeks.

went today to pop to primark to pick up two bags as they used to do those medium sized bags u could take on a plane but they seem to have shrunk them :roll: i was being sensible for once in my life and trying to find cheap bags, anyone know where i can get them??

Also wondering this as this is the main reason I haven't packed one I think because I haven't actually got a bag to put it all in!!

honestly i spent about an hour looking online last night and coudn't find anythign i like for a half decent price! so annoying! i'm really trying hard not to give in and buy a more expensive one, its not worth it! xx

Don't make my mistake!! I was running around getting my hospital bag ready whilst waiting for the ambulance to pick me up :whistle: xx

I've got a pull-along suit case thing like hand luggage for me. Baby has his/her changing bag.
What about tk max for luggage or some of the shoe shops sell them don't they? X

I've got the baby's half packed just mine to buy and pack which i will do at the end of the month i think... Got the baby's half ready because i know DH could pack what i need if anything happened lol x

i haven't actually got a bag either! have looked about but they are really expensive but i do have one of them really small suitcases that i thought i might use??? not sure if baby things will fit in there as well but maybe i could use my new changing bag for baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back