Hospital bag ? What do I need ??!?!

Girls I'm going to take some bottles & formula for the twins just in case. Do I need to sterilise them beforehand??

I'm going to take those pre made bottles as thought it would be easier than trying to sterilise at hosp if i need to use them xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I was going to but then my mum (used to be a midwife there() said that especially with two babies there'll be a lot of waste as they won't drink the 70mls straight off so better to take the litre milk bottle type and use own bottles x

Last edited:
I was going to but then my mum (used to be a midwife there() said that especially with two babies there'll be a lot of waste as they won't drink the 70mls straight off so better to take the litre milk bottle type and use own bottles x

I took the 1 litre bottle but they supplied the little bottles, just double check as it will be easier if they supply the disposable sterile bottles x

I'll be packing for a 24 hour stay although finding it hard to think what I'll need as last time I was in for 2 weeks so had pretty much moved in by the time we got sent home! ;)
Things I'd add to the list that I found invaluable are flip flops (showers used by lots of bleeding mommies get a bit gross...) and also flushable wet wipes for when you need the loo as I found them much more soothing on my very sore bits. I'll be packing a few snacks that I think I can manage when I feel sick so I can hopefully nibble them in labour, such as plain crisps, mints and fruit pastilles.
Ear plugs maybe?! X

I'm formula feeding and bought the hipp organic starter pack from their online shop can't be bought anywhere else, the hospital don't provide hipp, so I've 12 bottles to start me off, we tried aptimel and cow and gate with my son and he didn't take to them but liked the hipp. I know we will deffo be in for at least 24 hours for observation after delivery due to strep B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back