Horrible nightmare about mc

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Im still here shaking, ive just had the most realistic horrible nightmare ever. I was having a mc, i wont go into details as its not nice but at the end of my nightmare i was posting on here and telling you ladies what had happened. I had to check everything was ok when i woke up it felt that real x x

Oh gosh hun, I'm so sorry you had a nightmare. Especially since you've been through mc :( I had a lot of mc dreams and they were gruesome. They stopped after tri 1. Big :hugs: x x x x

Oh gosh hun, I'm so sorry you had a nightmare. Especially since you've been through mc :( I had a lot of mc dreams and they were gruesome. They stopped after tri 1. Big :hugs: x x x x

Thanks hunny, it was horrible but the thing that scared me the most is it felt so real x x

Thanks hunny, it was horrible but the thing that scared me the most is it felt so real x x

Well just remind yourself that it was a horrible dream and it wasn't real! I hate having nightmares like that, they seem to affect the rest of your day!
x x x x x

I know what you mean about it effecting your whole day, im not going to be able to stop thinking about it. After me doing so well no knicker watching yesterday, im not going to be able to stop today now! How you and your little lady sweetie? x x

aw how horrible for you. I've only had the one mc dream and that was in tri 1. Just got to remind yourself its just a dream and cant determine what will happen for the future. I hope it doesnt spoil your day ! xxx

Aw babe bless you I have mc nightmares even when I am not pregnant it is only natural cos it is always in the back of your mind especially if you have been through one. Just relax and remember to tell yourself it was just a bad drean

aww M2A hope you are ok, its just a dream remember, i'm having really vivid dreams at the moment, they feel so real, had these last time too. Its prob a mix of hormones and worry.

Try to relax hun, everything is just fine :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: it's unnerving isn't it, hope you have lots of cuddly baby dreams to make up for it x

Oh hun, I had at least couple of nightmares aboout mc, its our subconciousness playing games. I woke up at 5 am today and all the thoughts kept whirling around - by the time I woke up, I was convinced something is wrong and they wont see anything on the 12 week scan.

I know it was only a nightmare but its brought it all back and im so scared x x

I had horrible nightmares consistently throughout Tri 1, but they've now stopped. I was such a nervous wreck that I think my mind was playing tricks on me, so I'm sure yours is doing the same (the subconscious can be a horrible thing!). But like the other girls have said, they're only dreams, try your best not to think about them (I know its easier said than done). Hugs xx

aww hon how awful dreams like that can seem so real and it brings it all back. My nanna always used to say though that dreams are opposites of real life so all being well you will have a healthy and sucessful pregnancy and a very sticky little bean x x x

Thank you for all your replies ladies :) I had a long chat with my OH and told him everything. He said exactly the same as you bella, dreams normally mean the oposite, so fingers crossed this is true. OH said there is no point in worrying as what will be, will be, he is so right. Im feeling much better now and back to my positive self.
No more horrible nightmares last night, which is good :) x x

Glad you're feeling better now, I had a nightmare that I had a MC a couple of weeks ago, never had one (thanking my lucky stars) and never had nightmares about it with my other pregnancies. Actually think for me it's reading about those poor people who do on here.
Sure your little bean will be just fine. x

Not sure if that read right, think I am trying to say that I think I am worrying more because of PF. Hard to stay away though!?!

Last edited:
that's good news hon. I am the same, I figure if it's going to happen it will, and we must try our hardest not to fret in the meantime as no amount of worrying will prevent it from happening. I like to think though that we have had our share of bad luck, and all being well this time it will work out for us and we will go on to have happy and healthy pregnancies and babies :) Now all we need is for the time to hurry up so we can have our early scans! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back