Morning Sickness - anyone else at week 12?

sam08

Reaction score
Hi all - jsut seeing where everyone is at with their morning sickeness or rather all day sickness! Mine started at 6 weeks and im 12 weeks one day (dont know how to change my ticker) and it's still here. I actally woke up yesterday and was sneaking around as it had gone and i was hoping i wouldn't wake it up! LOL but this afternoon it's back again. Did this happen to anyone else, when did it truly start to go for you?

I have read that some people are really down and i sooo know what you mean. i cant believe i've felt sick every waking moment for the past 6 weeks. I imagine that once it's gone though I wont remember what it felt like as so many people i know had it all the way through and still went on to have more children :think: :think: Whats that all about! If im sick all the way through i dont think i could cope again. Im much more of a pain tolerant person, feeling sick is my worst nightmare. oh my god I want to cry! Come on peeps, give me some hope that by the end of this week i will be sick free and i can finally go shopping and leave the house!

Two weeks ago - I was what, three weeks? - I couldn't eat at all, I was constantly feeling sick in the morning, afternoon and night.

But never been sick.

And now I'm fine. I bet it will rear its ugly head soon. :shakehead:

Hi Sam08. I am also 12weeks and 1day and have been sick since week 6. It's rubbish isn't it! I am looking forward to telling people at work as it's been quite hard to try to look well when i feel like death and i have been getting into work a bit late for a while so it will be good when i can explain why. I have just posted a topic saying that i feel that i am starting to get better as yesterday i wasn't sick and thats the first day for a long time. Fingers crossed we will get better soon and can start enjoying being pregnant. So, yes there is hope and i am hanging on to it with both hands! Good luck and i hope things get better for you soon :hug:

Mine went about 14 weeks both times - don't worry - it will soon be a memory (promise :pray: :wink: )

Hey Sam im 13 weeks on Wednesday and my nausea has got better but the past week or so its come back again.....im hoping its only a temporary thing and that it goes away as soon as it came back. I hate feeling sick too hun, its my biggest phobia!!!!! Lets pray we get back to normal soon eh :hug:

thanks guys, im sure as soon as it stops it will be a distant memory. Hugs to you all. xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My sickness has only just stoppeddd! hopee i havent just jinxed myself by saying that :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back