1st AF after mc

deedee84

Reaction score
i have to say i have never been so pleased to see the witch arrive like EVER :dance:
It's been 5 weeks and 1 day since the first mc bleed and its been a horrible waiting game with bding afterwards thinking will af arrive or what! I was quite happy to get either BFP or af and to be honest i really wasnt expecting a BFP so soon after mc anyways so at least i arent deflated by the witch arriving! At least now i can keep a check on my most fertile days etc and be in with a chance next month :D happy days!! xx

Well done Deedee,
Yay, for the witch - just this once!
So was that 3 wks after final bleed as you thought? xxx

haha yes, deffo welcomed her with open arms this time :D and yes its been 22 days since final bleed so i think the 21 day theory has some truth in it to be honest :D xx

well if that theory stands true for me = my af should be here around 17th Oct
(which is 3 wks Monday, s had tiny lttle bit of spotting on Sunday morn, sine then absolutely nilch!!!
So we will see! xx

fingers crossed for that 21 day theory then hun! I think the worst part is waiting for af and not knowing when it could arrive, i'm used to having regular cycles so its been a bit of a pain but at least i've got there finally! xx

Corrine I hope you get yours on time too. I remember when I had my first ever period and was so pleased my mum and i had a mini period party! Lol xx

LOL Sunbeam!!
Yes,I can remember being so pleased last time too - its like closure on the MC (physically anyway!!)

Yes its that waiting game again- we wll see,my body will do what my body will do!!!!

Come on AF!!!!

hahaha sunbeam i'm loving the mini period party :D i may have to have one of those tonight on mi todd! OH is at his mums again tonight so i think a nice few glasses of wine might ease my stupid spider anxiety pmsl!

All hail for the witch :D hee hee xx

If only you lived nearer Deedee,I would of popped round for a glass of wine to help you celebrate!!!! xxxx
Why is OH always at his mothers? xx

ooh yes that would have been good :D

My OH stays at his mums for a few nights a week as he works nearer to his mums house so doesnt have to get up at stupid o' clock for work if he stays there where as when he stays at mine he is up at 5am to catch the buses etc to work! Anything for tha extra hour in bed eh haha! x

oh i see. yes makes sense, bet mummy spolis him too! xx

pahaha no chance...he has to buy his tea when he gets there and something for his dinner for work etc! He's always felt like the black sheep of the family to be honest, he has a younger sister and an older sister so....he's the only boy! One sister is really on the bread line and his mum helps heaps, buys her shopping in, pays for holidays etc, younger sister is in a good job and settled down with her fella and Jamie...well he just feels a little pushed to the side, if we ever need to lend anything for a couple of days he just gets a straight no and a grilling bless him! I do feel sorry for him, good job he has me and LO :) xx

glad your cycle is getting back to normal deedee, now hurry up and ovulate so that we can stalk your 2ww!! exciting times xx

Yay for the witch (she's only getting a welcome this month tho lol). So pleased for u dee and I wish u all the best from here on :) I'd def be with u's for some wine drinking if we wer all in the same area cos my mc has finally come (3 1/2 weeks later!) haha sunbeam that made me laugh, I never got a period party but do remember walking around feeling like I was wearing a nappy and that everyone could see it though my clothes n that everyone automatically knew I had my period lol. Was paranoid from an early age :-D xxxx

Ahhh thanks ladies :D

Deffo a shame we dont all live closer to each other we could of had a mass wine night haha! That and a chick flick and a massive bar of choccy mmmmm!!!! Ah well...i shall have to have that period party on my todd and make do with fosters tonight haha!

Sorry about your mc too Keira, cant believe its taken 3 and a half weeks! Mind you, the nurse told me i must of mc'd a while before i went for the 6 week scan as my womb was empty :/ these things are sent to test us but i am sure we will all get our very well deserved BFP's sooner or later and may they be sticky a chuff lol

As for af when younger...i can remember feeling like that also keira and been very paranoid about the whole thing too hee hee...oooh what it was like to be young :) xx

Can you all not just move?? Welcome round my house for wine and nibbles yay!!!!!

Made a mistake on my af due date - its 10th Oct not 17th!!!!!! xxx

Yes your poor ickle OH Deedee, but yes he has you and LO and Lo to be. xxxxxx

Haha Corrinne...the removal men are on the way as we speak lmao :rofl:

Oooh re af...a week earlier than first calculated...thats gotta be a good thing :D

And yep...least my OH has got his own lil family, something to be proud of and at least he can see what he has achieved on his own two feet without help from his family :) xx

Ok cool,be at mine for 8pm! :dance:

yes well thats working out the 21 day calculation form last bleed!

Have gone a bit TTC prep mad today I think,went out and bought royal jelly (for healthy hormonal balance and eggs) raspberry leaf tea, (helps to tone the uterus, prepare for preg, helps implantation and also reduce risk miscarriage apparently) Also bought baby aspirin,as also helps reduce risk of miscarriage. Also have my eve primrose oil (as used this the month i fell preg, helps with EWCM, only use from first day of period until ovulation though)
Plus all of my preg vits and minerals and of course folic acid!!

Ha ha!!!!! See went mad!!! xxxx

Wow...it'll be all worth it for a super sticky bean though hun :D u certainly are prepared i have nothing but folic acid hee hee! i didnt even know half those things existed and did what they did :/ hmmm i think i live a sheltered life lol xx

After a hectic day I am having a glass of vino and catching up on important ttc updates!

Well not only did I have a mini period party I remember the knickers I was wearing! It's hilarious but I was a flower girl in a dance concert and we all had to wear disgusting green granny massive knickers that needed safety pins to go with our dresses when I was ten. My friends and I still wore them and woukd joke about it, they fit me through my teenage years so as hideous as they were I kept them as a momento! My flower dance knickers ended up as being used for a big day in my teenage years!!!

Ah it's funny what you associate memories with!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back