hormones... :(

honeyloops

Reaction score
It might even be a good sign of things to actually start properly But over last few days I feel sooooo hormonal! Hormones been pretty in check throughout whole pregnancy so i've been lucky, But I feel it slipping now and I don't like it one bit!

Think the false labours I get every night now don't help much either. Very fed up with the trickery!

:hug::hug:

I've wondered the same thing this morning. My hormones have been steady over the last few months but the last week as seen me go into a permanent pmt rage.

It doesn't help when all my pains and braxton hicks come through the night and I can't sleep leaving me dog exhausted the next day.

Shouldn't be long now though (fingers crossed)

Aww hun, not going to be long for you now and plus with the added tireness that can't be helping either :hugs: xx

I hope it is a sign that things could start soon. xx

ah hun could be a good sign that its not long to go. xxx

i know when i am getting hormonal near the end cause hubby sais i cant wait till that baby is out and I have my wife back lol. and my kids tend to just be really well behaved offering to make me cups of tea and i think oops must be going off on one again.

I nearly cried this morning just because my clary sage oil wasn't in with the post! Ridiculous! Lol x X

ah bless you. i just spoke to my new potential landlord he is so nice. felt all emotional when i got off the phone. xxx

I had this last week....was a blubbering wreck for a few days!! They do say it is a sign that labour is imminent as you get this last rush of hormones! I've calmed down a bit this week but any kind of stress or upset I feel I cannot cope with at all and do get really upset easily! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back