Raging hormones

Bexybun

Reaction score
Anyone with me? I haven't been too bad throughout the pregnancy, usually only one emotion at a time which I can handle, and they retreat pretty quickly. But in this last week, whoa mamma! I have been tearful, angry as hell, scared shitless, deliriously happy, tearful again yesterday morning, fuming in the evening and today I'm in floods again! It's causing me a few problems, especially when I get mad, because I'm finding it reeeeeally hard to bite my tongue.

OH got a right lashing yesterday- his own fault, mind. I had the audacity to turn down some overtime on saturday so we could spend the day as a family (we don't get many of those as we both work a lot of weekends), and there's a special day out on that I know we all want to go to, so was going to suprise him as a birthday treat. Nice, yes? Obviously not. When I told him I wasn't going to work, he snapped that "Maybe if you bothered to do overtime for once, I wouldn't have to do so much."
I've asked him many a time not to patronize me about not working as many hours as him, but he does it ALL THE TIME. I get that you work a lot. And I get that I don't work as much as you. But I work AND run the household AND look after our daughter (not to mention I'm also about to be the full-time carer to a new baby), and it really fucking hurts me that you think I'm so much less important that you just because I don't have a full-time job. And now I'm crying again. :( Gah, why hasn't someone invented a pill for pregnant women to stop hormones?! Anyways, he got yelled at at made to sleep on the sofa, not that he gave a shit but it made me feel better. :)

Please feel free to add your own hormonal stories / rants / moans- cheers me up :lol:

Last edited:
:hugs:awwww. I was really irritable at the start, but im not really that bad to be honest, unless im hot, hungry, and pissed off at something all at once, then i could blow like a volcano :shock: xxxx

:hugs:awwww. I was really irritable at the start, but im not really that bad to be honest, unless im hot, hungry, and pissed off at something all at once, then i could blow like a volcano :shock: xxxx

Ooh hot, I forgot that- I'm also TOO FRICKING HOT!!! :shock: Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back