Urgh

libs

Reaction score
as I've mentioned before we're conceiving by donor (hopefully :D ) I had problems with a previous donor we contacted, and eventually realised he was a complete fantasist.

Because of something that happened recently, I was checking where else he was advertising to try and show the organisation we use what a fantasist he is...and having googled his email address I found an advert he placed on a contact type site for other men interested in beastility....same phone no everything :puke: :puke: :shock:

Lucky escape I guess :eek:

:shock:

I always thought it was illegal to be in contact with donors? :?

It's only frozen sperm that is covered by those laws. We use fresh (sorry TMI) sperm and not through a clinic, through an organisation that provides a contact point for donors and receipients. We have to do our own checks and tests. As noone is paid for the service it isn't covered by any laws.

Unfortunatly it does also make it easier for the weirdos to slip through so we get v good at picking them out v quickly :D

ahhh ahright. I didnt know that. Phew lucky escape for you there.

Showing my ignorance here :oops: But what is Beastility - It doesn't sound very nice.

Bex :D

doing rude stuff to animals. (i think) :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back