hormones?

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by futuremum, Mar 17, 2006.

1. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Hi!!

How long does it take for hormones to go back to normal? I cannot recognise myself. I used to be a happy person who could laugh at things and i used to be a calm person. Now I am always angry at my OH, sometimes just looking at him makes me angry. I do not even have a conversation with him, i just grunt at him. I cannot stand people who jump the queue now. I feel so aggressive inside of me and gets cross for nothing. I am extremely protective over my boy and when people hold him i am always behind just in case, i know embarrassing :oops: I used to be a good listener, now that irritates me and it is me who talks and it is me me me...

My OH says that all I care about is Thomas and nothing else, that my life should not only revolve around him. I feel very stressed all the time. I am starting back work in 2 weeks time. My OH thinks it is going to calm me down but i think me being up at 6 am then dealing with pupils from 11-18 years old and being difficult kids won't help at all, knowing i will come back to a messy house because my oh did not have time to clean as he was on his pc all day!!

So I was just wondering if it could be a hormonal disfunction as I do not recognise myself at all!!!

2. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

hey...

I felt like this until a couple of weeks ago but things have gotten back to normal now...and Naomi is ten weeks today.

I think that it all depends on your stressors, hun. If you can reduce them or stop caring so much about things you have to do, then it might make a difference. I stopped worrying about the house a long time ago! :lol:

Sue

3. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

Im the same!! im glad its nnot just me, i thought i was turning in to a horrible person :roll:

4. futuremum

:D Thank you so much Layla!!! I was starting to think I was abnormal!!!! My oh admitted to me that if he was having my kind of life he would turn mad so it did make me feel better :)

I would love to talk to the GP or HV about my feelings but am afraid if I do they will start pocking their nose in my family life and I do not want that. I know in France they do and I am not mad but I think my hormones are a bit sensitive to all the past changes.

The worse is I cannot sing anymore. I do not know why, I start singing on a song and the tears appear after a bit, even if it is a techno song :roll: I can't wait for them to go back to normal, if they ever do :think:

5. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Oh dear, futuremum - it's terrible that they can't mind their own business if you ask for help isn't it?

*HUG* I hope that you feel better soon. If you ever need to talk, PM me.

Sue

6. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

hi

hope you feel better soon.
    Katrina

7. futuremum

Thanks girls!

I am ok, just I would like to be more in control of my emotions!!! :)