• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hormones... grrrrr (sorry in advance)

babyA

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

apologies in advance as this post is probably gna turn into a massive rant and moan.

I am feeling so paranoid and frustrated now, i neva used to feel like this before i was pregnant and i trust my partner 100% but he started back at uni this week and is out again tonight with single mates who are always on the pull and obviously freshers week and being a previous student myself know how messy they get and what people get up to.

What frustrates me is most women we know who have had children have said to partners they cant drink or go out when they are this close to due dates just incase, and i havent done that as i know he has to mingle to meet new ppl.

feel like im just moaning though so i dont say anything and just get in a mood. I dont really miss going out drinking but, i miss bein taken out. We are quite tight for cash as its only me bringing money in and its omp from work, i feel ive been sorting out rent, bills, clothes and baby stuff and when i ask about going out to get me out house, he says we dont really have the money, and he cant be bothered but when hes mates call he can go out and use his student loan money for that.

I am also so aware that my body has changed shape, ie gained weight ect and im sure he finds it all less attractive. Thing is he is lovely and its all probably in my head or made worse by hormones but had to get it off my chest. This is prob made worse as now we are in scotland and i know no1 here yet as waiting till LO is here to joing mother and baby groups.

anyways.....

Change of subject

been having period type cramps and lots of pressure below is this normal as you get towards the end?

hows everyone else feeling? hope all is going well

hi hun i think its perfecly normal, OH is going out on a stag due in london tonight and im all worried about it. But to be honest, i need to let him go out and have fun, so when he left me this morning i said make sure you have loads of fun cuz its your last night out before you are becoming a daddy! But inside me im thinking.. STAY HOME WITH ME!!
Dont worry, he will come home to you after cuz i doubt anyone would risk loosing their woman when shes about to have their baby x

That would annoy me too tell him you want to go out before baby comes and f" that there isn't enough money use the loan for it for once if he can do it for mates! even if it's just cinema and a meal uno things your not gonna be able to do wen baby is here.
I have had period pains and pushing down for a while now and each day it gets worse all joys of pregnancy lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks guys he did come home and did tell him to have fun which he did, just hormones make me feel so much worse at the time. think your right evie though meal or cinema would be good. xx

Yep always nice n dint cost the world either n it's something u can do intermatly or incite friends xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All sounds normal to me hun, let him have a last night or so out drinking and thenhe will have to find a better balance , and see that you both have needs too as a couple

Example for you - I have logged on here myself as I've spent the day madley clearing the utility for a frined to come round to sxee if he thinks we can convert it to a baby bedroom, have done nothing else for days except work, tidy, sort, cook, homewolrk, wash and clean, and hubby woke up from his nights, was served lunch and then is down the shed tinkering! I said do you want to come and do somethign more useful, like what he said ? I said help me with the utility, and he joked nahh not really. I left him there and he is still there 1.5 hours later ! I'm fuming and have decided to down tools and log on instead.

Men and hormones are not a good mix and they just don't look at things the same

Hang in there Hun, your OH will have to start feeling more responsible soon X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh