• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping things are moving a bit!

Strangeness

Reaction score
Well yesterday I was getting a few twinges so decided to have some hot wings and a bit of nookie! Woke up this morning and had a bit of blood when I wiped and now still have brown staining so hoping something is moving! Not having pains but my tummy is tightening so really hope things will happen soon! At least it's a step in the right direction :D Been bouncing on my birthing ball for the last few hours in the hope of labour! Can't believe we want to be in pain :lol:

Oooh sounds good!! Come on baby!! :cheer: :pray:

LOL I know what you mean, I like to think I'm a nice gal, but this week I've been wishing so much pain on so many women lol! :lol: xx

How are things now hun? Hoping things are moving along for you! :pray: xx

Well nothing seems to be happening so far :( I was so full of hope yesterday!! Had a bit of goo this morning but not much. Getting back on my ball in a bit and will bounce the morning away :lol: I've got a consultant appointment tomorrow so will mention my signs to him and see what he says! I'm hoping for an early sweep but not sure they will do it. Still got 6 days til due date so I can't moan just yet!

Hope the appointment goes well today hun and you have a clearer idea of what to expect and when! :pray: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back