Get things moving!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well i have been having really bad period cramps and constant aching in my stomach and back all day which have gradually got worse.

SO.........................
I have been really active all day,
Sat on my birthing ball,
Just had a steaming hot curry,
3 cups of raspberry leaf tea,
I am just running a bath- then i am going to get in bed and have a massage from my dear OH.

I will be so upset if nothing comes of it. :(

Ooooh are you going to have some cuddles? ;)

I'm feeling a bit crampy again tonight, but think it's just because we went for a 45 minute walk round the village and after half way I could really feel the weight of her in my back.

I've had 3 cups of RLT, but that's it so far today. I think that if nothing has happened by Friday I might try everything all over again to see if it will get anything moving yet.

Good luck! :D

Cuddles are out of the question, as my back ache is really bad.

Just getting in bed and having a massage off OH and see how things go from there, not getting my hopes up. :(

Hi Layla,

Absolutely nothing, SSSSSOOOOOOO depressed everything has calmed down, not even got stomach ache today :( :(

Really thought something was happening.

The only thing i can put that pain down to yesterday is the water infection still. The only problem is my friend had one late in pregnancy that would'nt clear and they took her in and put her on a drip for a few days, but with me not seeing the consultant til thursday i'm hoping that's not the case as it will be christmas!! :(

I really am down, i just can't be bothered doing anything.

aww sorry to hear that hun (((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

I know what you mean, cannot wait either !!!!

Any news of Emilia? She thought it could be the beginning of labour when I tough i was? Or was she going back home?

Still here. Back in Cape Town without kids. Just posted a long note on another thread!
Thinking of you all the time!!!
:lol: Emilia xxx

Amy, have you tried the cuddles on your back? That is the only one i can manage lol He is on the side and me on my back, it works fine but it is to get up afterwards the problem as my right hip gets stuck each time I am on my back and I feel like my OH is having sex with a granny instead of a 28 years old woman lol

We normally 'spoon', but I'm finding that a bit uncomfy on my bits and my arse has got so huge it's hard to get 'started' sometimes ;)

I honestly don't know how he can still want to have sex with me, I'm such a fat mess, I haven't shaved my legs since August (lucky I'm fair!). It must be like doing the michelin man! Bless him!

Amy's Mum you are only 36 weeks!! You could have ages to go yet hun - don't get too low, just enjoy xmas and enjoy your bump!!

Much love

'cuddles' have been out of the question for a while, i suffer with SPD so can't find a comfy position to do it in, i tried it with him behind as i lay on my side, but my arse has gone that big, we couldn't find my hole!!!! :oops:
It was like a massive quest!! :lol: :lol:

We did manage it once the other week but i nearly cried with pain after. Poor OH, it's a good job he is understanding!!

I still have 3 weeks left, but i am just in that much pain with this bloody water infection i presume i still have and this SPD that it would have been nice for me to go early.

Oh well never mind. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back