Is this some of my plug or just wishful thinking? (tmi alert)

EmmBee123

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Can the plug come away in stages, or does it come away in one lump?

Am an obsessive toilet paper checker, and this morning I noticed that there was a small lump of what I can only describe as something like the jelly like fat bits that you sometimes get on cheaper cuts of meat. Not sure what it is, but last night i felt sharp stretching pains quite low down, was hoping it may be the start of effacement (think that's what it's called).

Could this be a bit of plug? Or is it just wishful thinking? Am so uncomfortable and so excited about meeting Pickle that I'm hoping everything is a sign of things moving in the right direction.

Hey hun....my plug started to come away tues eve and was still coming away in bits on weds and looked exactly as you described!

Very attractive this pregnancy milarky lol! :)

Fx for you yay xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

ooooh, glad to know! fingers crossed!

Any sign of your little one puting in an appearance soon then? are you booked in for induction if he's just a little too comfy?

I'm booked in tomorrow 10am yay! They did however say that they've been very busy so may end up sending me away :( pfffft! Rubbish! So trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Very stubborn baby! I'm hoping he/she comes at some point today/tonight!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

When was/is your due date hun? Can't see on my phone xx

My cousin and my sister in Law both went into labour naturally the day before they were due to be induced. Fx your little one decides to do the same.

I turned 37 weeks yesterday, Pickle isn't due until 6th October, am hoping I follow the family tradition though, all the women in my family tend to have their little ones quite early. (if i follow my mum's labour then i'd be thrilled to bits, 2 and half hours from start to finish, but don't think i'll be that lucky)

Oooow that would be great! Mw said I was very favourable at my sweep and 2/3cm already but that was Monday and no baby since lol! Reckon it's gonna be induction! Oh well it'll all be worth it once bubba is here!

Hey my birthday is 4th Oct, all the best people are libras :) :)

Best of luck to you hun xxx

Oooooh emmbee - Sounds like the start of things, esp with the pains you were having last night. I have heard that ppl can lose their plug days before labour starts. Keep a close eye on that toilet paper. Goodness knows what i'll be like when its me as I've never been thro natural labour so I dont know what plug looks like, i'll probs be uploading pics & all sorts!

Good luck for something happening soon!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Emma Bee we are due on the same day... my plug thingy looks like its coming away in pieces! Looks like snot! lol
My bits also feel very swollen and sore and i can't shut my legs properly. Anyone else suffering from this??
xx

Emma Bee we are due on the same day... my plug thingy looks like its coming away in pieces! Looks like snot! lol
My bits also feel very swollen and sore and i can't shut my legs properly. Anyone else suffering from this??
xx

Oh no, don't tell me there's more pain to come

:wall2:

arrgghhh not what I was wanting to hear!

Ive never had a show so i wouldnt know.. but hopefully its a good sign for you :)
my sister went into labour the day before she was due to be induced twice lol! think it scared the baby out of her lol

xx

Oh no, don't tell me there's more pain to come

:wall2:

arrgghhh not what I was wanting to hear!

Sorry little miss, everyone is different so you might not feel anything.

I spoke to the midwife and she just said it's the babys head fully engaged pressing to come out.

If anyone else is suffering from this she said walk up and down the stairs sideways and roll out of bed, try and keep your legs closed as you do, as opening your legs wide can make it worse. xxxx

I had been thinking the other day that baby might be engaged as I had a lot of pressure in my pelvis, but its kinda went away since.

I'm dreading the last couple of weeks!

:shock:

Thanks for the info marley! Wondered what the pains were, was tempted to mention it to mw but worry she'll think I'm majorly paranoid. Must just be everything stretching and pressure etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back