hi girls

hayels

Reaction score
hi girls just wanted to let you know i got my bfp yesterday. am over the moon but also terrified. so after 2 and a half years and 4 losses am finally pregnant again just praying for it to be sticky. hope your all doing well and fingers crossed you all get your bfps asap xxxx

Just saw your announcement in the BFP section, I am so happy for you hunny, I am praying this is your sticky bean xxx

thanks for coming in and letting us know hayels, hope it sticks

Congrats hayels, really hope it is your sticky xxx

Congrats hayels. Reallly happy for you! Xxxx

Yayyyy horray Hayley!! Congrats- Wishing you a super sticky baby in there , will be following your journey XX

Congrats on your BFP Hayels :)

Wishing you a sticky bean, hope this is it for you sweetie xxxxx

Congrats, wishing you all the luck in the world,. :eek:)

Congrats,hun, let's hope its a super sticky one :) xx

Sent from my LG-C550 using Tapatalk

Congrats Hayels! Amazing news :good:

Are you trying anything new to try and counter m/c rate this time around? xx

Just commented in BFP announcements but once again congratulations well chuffed for you x x x

Hey hayels that's great news keeping my fx for you this time. Well done hun xxx

thank you all your so kind. i wish all you girls could come over to tri 1 with me right now its bit scary over there and you girls are all so great. hey louise yes this will be the first time trying with asprin on 150 a day and he said i might need injections but not untill a heartbeat has been seen . he said he will scan me around six weeks so still few weeks to go cos i know am really early finding out. the digi only said 1-2 weeks xxxxxxx

Congratulations Hun that's amazing news. Praying it's sticky for you xx

Massive congrats! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months and an extra sticky bean.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back