It finally happened

emser

Reaction score
After 5 and a half years of TTC and 2 rounds of icsi i finally got my BFP last weekend! Am so happy and terrified in equal measures! I have a massive fear of miscarrying (like every mum to be i guess) that i almost feel like i can't be excited yet. Is this normal?! I have my first scan at the end of the month at my fertility clinic and i'm already worrying about it!

Congratulations to all you other ladies who have had your BFPS and good luck to everyone waiting for theirs xx

congratulations and I hope you will have a healthy pregnancy :)

Oh Hun I'm so so pleased for you. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months and beyond. X j

Congratulations!! fingers crossed its nice and sticky for you xx

Congrats! Sounds like you have had a long journey but you made it! It is perfectly normal to worry, its hard to do anything else but worry to be honest but stay as positive as you can and enjoy it as much as you can, its a very special time! xxx

Thank you ladies! Think i'll be on here alot over the next months picking your brains and seeking reassurance!! xxx

Brilliant news.Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Aaaww well and truly deserved! Congrats and all the best for a healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back