hoping for baby no 2

lozzle

Reaction score
me and my partner would like another baby, i already have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship. my contraceptive injection runs out in 2 weeks time and i have had chlamydia tests done just to be sure which were negative but for some reason of late i have been feeling very upset and worried that there will be something wrong and i won't be able to get pregnant again, i am 23 my partner is 33 am i just being completely irrational? why do i feel so worried?

being worried is normal. well that's what i think cos im exactly the same. but stress is one of the worst things possible!

try and relax about it and just enjoy

I too have felt that way...I have no analysis to back up my feelings that my dh has low sperm count but that idea has nested in my head. I have to stop and tell myself to just relax there is nothing wrong and we will get pregnant......Just think positive and really if there is nothing wrong then there is no reason why wouldnt be able to concieve......

That sounds familier, mad isn't it, I have two children but worry it might not work this time. And of ocurse our stress levels really help things don't they! Not!!!:wall2:

thanks so glad i have come on here to hear off like minded people, it is upsetting me that much that it has drove me to tears, its just worrying me that being on contraceptive pill then injection since august will have damaged me somehow. I think because my other halfs brothers wife is expecting is making me feel under pressure too worried that it won't happen for us.

I was on the pill for over 5 years probably longer than that....don't stress. We are on cycle 4 now but I know it will happen just need to give it time..I have more time than money so wait is what I'll do :)

i am now starting to feel a bit better about things, with my first i had been on the implant for 3 years and was off it and on the pill for maybe 6 months when i fell pregnant. Its hard for me to track my fertile days though as my periods have never fell on the same time every month its always different times every month!! aahhh

not sure how long it is going to take for my periods to start and return to normal again once off the injection either, god this fortnight is dragging maybe i will start to relax more when i know there is at least a chance of something happening, unlike now when there is no chance. Also just wondering if anyone experienced sort of niggling down below sort of feels like where my tubes, ovaries would be? I mentioned it to my doctor who reakoned that because i haven;t been getting periods cramps are to be expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back