hoping for an october baby!

tonbon

Reaction score
Hello all! I am so glad I found this board! I am a SAHM of 2 girls and I am praying that I am already pregnant. It is too soon to take my HPT, but I am getting antsy. I took one thursday in hopes that it would detect some hcg levels but it turned out negative. I am not due to start my period until the 12th. I have never had any trouble getting pregnant. I seem to be pretty fertile. My first pregnancy I miscarried and went on to have two beautiful girls. I am afraid now that I am over 30, conceiving won't be as easy for us. Keep your fingers crossed that I am already pregnant and send some baby dust my way! I look forward to getting to know all of you! I wish you all the best of luck! :D

hey tonbon,
well im also in a similar position altho, we are trying for our first, im also due on the 13th so lets pray together that no af shows,
well sending lots of baby dust ur way***********************
chandan

tonbon said:
:cry: AF arrived this morning.....no october baby for me.
why do you want an october baby if you dont mind me asking?

Well, a lot of silly reasons I guess. The first one....the timing just seemed right. My youngest will be 4 in June. I have already put a big gap in the age I didn't want to let it get much bigger. I love being pregnant through the summer months. I already have two summer birthdays and I thought oct. might be nice. Not too close to the holidays. I know the Chinese sex chart is not a guarentee on the sex of baby you will have but it was right for my girls and oct. said boy. I just want a happy healthy baby but a boy would be a bonus. My birthday is also in Oct. So, as you see, just a lot of silly reasons. I planned for this month for two years and I just thought it would happen. I got pregnant so easily the first 3 times(I m/c my first). I guess I just had my hopes up high and really wanted it. I guess we will TTC in february for a Nov. baby, but then I will probably wait for several months. I just don't want a baby due close to Christmas.

A christmas baby would be lovely... all those cute snow suits and everyone on a natural high...

I know what you mean about timing the month just right. I was born on my mum's birthday (i don't think my mum and dad actually planned it that way - I never asked.. don't think i want to) anyway me and mum are so so close. Our birthday seems so much more special. I'd love a baby girl born on our birthday - now that would be a story to send to womans own!

Good luck Feb. My month would need to be March to give birth on my birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back