Hope this works...can you see it too?

Got another line this morming. Still about the same colour. It didn't appear straight away but Boots own brand tests aren't the most sensitive. With my last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP with a 50miu test until I was about a week late!

Yay congratulations hun! Do you know when you are likely to be due? I'm around 1st Jan x

All being well I should be due around Jan 5th. Fingers crossed all goes well!

Congratulations xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Congrats. I just threw the test in his lap and said "see, told you I'm pregnant". Funny thing was he was telling me to take a test and I was the one saying I wasn't.

Congratulations :)

I woke OH up as he was sleeping after nightshift. Told him I was thinking about cancelling the fertility clinic and showed him the digi! x

Aww congrats Flopsy! I remember your first BFP with the OPKs. :lol:

Fab news! x x

That line is clear as day! woop woop! xxxx

:yay: congratulations!

Have you told hubby yet?x

Are you going to do a digi? You know how us PF ladies love a digi! x

I put a digi in a wee card for DH, and propped the envelope up against the telly. When he finally noticed it he opened it and I was just standing there grinning :D No need for a conversation starter that way!! xx

Saw you got another line there. Yay! I waved mine in OH's face (he thought it was a paint brush at first as Wed been glossing the night before) lol. Have you got any plans for breaking the news to your hubby? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back