honestly! grrrrrrrrr

budge

Reaction score
nothing about pregnancy but here goes my rant!

why do dog owners think its acceptable for their dogs to pee on peoples walls or gate or car wheels?

i find it offensive and im sure if i went and urinated on their property or near their walls or gats they would be offended too.

Why is it acceptable for dogs to do it then?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It happened this morning and everymorning for that matter. A woman and a man come down my street with their dogs and let thme wee up my wall
why don'ty they let them wee up their own wall?????

Rant over. Has anyone got any explantaion?

It annoys me too budge because people thyink all dog owners are the same. I have a giant Bull Mastiff and if little old me can stop her from peeing on peoples property then i dont see why other people cant stop their dogs. My dog still weighs more than me now im pregnant lol.

Owners who leave their dogs crap for people to step in annoy me too. If i can bend down and pooper scoop then they bloody well can too!

one man who has three dogs who walks down my street has them on an extendable lead so they've walked right ONTO my garden and pee'dor poo'd before he even get to them!

ive about lost my rag! i have the kids super soaker ready for them tomorrow. The owners not the dogs i might add as i don't blame the dogs as such!.

will i get into trouble if i soak them or is it allowed.

I'd be careful with the super soaker hun, its not that long ago that an adult here got charged with assualt for squirting someone with a water pistol! Much better to let the kids do the soaking lol

Allowed or not hun,who is seriously gonna mess with you and those pregnancy hormones :talkhand: ,i say go for it :dance:

lmao!!!!

you lot make my worse days shine! :D

That and dog Sh*t does my head it's so disgusting !!!!

The dog accross the road keeps getting out and sh**ing on our front lawn.
I have two dogs and wont let them out of my sight, and they start to do anything and I drag them along untill we are at the feild were i use the poop scoop, other dog owners give use good ones a bad name! poop scoops are £1.99, and my mum uses scented nappy bags 1000 for a £1

I have a dog (as you have seen-he one with the pink hoodie!!! :lol: )..we always clean up after her....outside our house is a lampost with a sign warning dog owners to clear up or pay price and over the past few weeks the lampost has become surrounded with piles of dog poo, gross and really unhygenic as its a main cut through to local primary school, so kids are always walking through it....
Anyway, a few weeks ago, I was pulling into my drive when I spotted a guy with his dog who was doing an AlMIGHTY poo right there on the pavement infront of my eyes!! :evil: :evil: :evil: I beeped horn, and shouted the guy who had walked away from his dog, I said "Oy your dog has just crapped on the pavement there..." He shrugged and walked away!!! After me shouting him again and pointing out sign to clean it up he said he would return.....We knew where he lived as he lives round corner, so rang Council who came and took statements etc..they approached him next day and he denied point blank he has a dog!!!!! WHAT!!!! They cant persue it coz they havent got the authority to gain access to check he has a dog!!!!

Dog owners should always keep an eye on their dogs off the lead and ensure they dont pee or pooh on anyones property or anywhere that may cause offence!! Its part of being responsibe for them!!!

Sorry-rant over!!!! xxxx :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

is it just me..or does that dog look constipated? :lol:

Sorry Budge, just love the light relief of these topics, I agree with you totally. I personally hate it when other peoples cats crap in my garden!! I love cats, but only permit MY cat to do its business in MY garden! The cheek of those other cats :evil:

nikki i swear you sit and read through every topic and then search the internet for ages looking for a suitable emoticicon lmao!!! :lol:

Jaidy,
How do you know what cat sht is your cats? :lol:
Are you the cat poo detective?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94