GRR at SOME dog owners

trixipaws

Reaction score
im not dog-owner-bashing, im venting about the scabby minority who let their dogs poo all over the pavement and dont clean up after them :evil:

iv had 2 dodge some today and on 2 occasions (once me, once my mum) the pram has driven thru some, and we've had 2 clean the tyres and clean the floor in the house and it pisses me off :twisted:

im so insenced (sp?) that i think im gonna start carrying a rubber glove around so if i catch anyone doing it i can pick up the poo and MASH IT IN THEIR HAIR!! :lol: LOL thats the least they deserve, a dog shit shampoo hahaha.

stepping in it has always been annoyin but its never bothered me this much til i became a mum. luckily my house is laminate floor easily cleaned and my babys not quite crawling yet anyway, but other people with carpets and crawling babies or toddlers who hav their hands on the carpet then put them in their mouths- its disgusting that people are so mingin. they shouldnt be allowed pets :shakehead:

rant over!

its worse when you have cream carpets like we do :puke:

i too hate this and round where we live its EVERYWHERE...totaly makes me :puke: especially when out ith LO and the pram :puke: we have a dog who gets walked twice a day and OH ALWAYS picks it up and also has a go at people he sees walk off after letting there dog crap on the street. he really hates it. :shakehead:

and trust me my OH cant satdn baby/dog poo picking it up after the dog turns his stomach so much but he still does it.

arnt people ment to get fines if they just leave it ?

This annoys me too - a LOT :twisted: because I have a dog, have always had dogs and I have devoted long hours to training them NOT to do things on pavements. Wherever I have lived I have always found some woods, or somewhere where I could take the dogs where it wasnt in people's way. When I have had no choice I have made a point of carrying the necessary equipment to clean up after them. People that dont just give dogs a bad name - it's not their fault, they dont know any better it is up to owners to take responsability.

Rant over - sorry! :oops:

Lisa

i always clean up after my mum and nans dog's it dont bother me lol.
i was out joggin the other day and i saw this woman lettin her dog poop and she started to walk off and i said could you pick up your dogs shite please ( i hate having to dodge it when im running) and she just swore at me and told me to pick it up myself if i was so bothered.
lol she didnt notice the police parked accross the road and when she had walked off a bit they went over and smacked a £1000 fine on her hahaha and they made her pick up the poo aswell! i bet she wished she had done it in the first place.

_Rosie_ said:
i always clean up after my mum and nans dog's it dont bother me lol.
i was out joggin the other day and i saw this woman lettin her dog poop and she started to walk off and i said could you pick up your dogs shite please ( i hate having to dodge it when im running) and she just swore at me and told me to pick it up myself if i was so bothered.
lol she didnt notice the police parked accross the road and when she had walked off a bit they went over and smacked a £1000 fine on her hahaha and they made her pick up the poo aswell! i bet she wished she had done it in the first place.

brilliant! serves her right! when i had a dog i always used to clear up, only takes a few seconds, its just lazy if you cant be bothered to pick it up and would rather risk being fined....

went out with pram the other day and millie stood in the biggest pile ever. It was all over her new WHITE trainers and jeans. She was heartbroken :( :evil:

I think its disgusting too. I wouldnt dream of leaving Baileys poo on the pavement etc. It might be nasty but if you dont wanna clean it up then you shouldnt own a dog.

I get annoyed by a lot of (well most) things other people do but this is the thing I hate THE MOST. I go through a park on my way to work where kids not only play ball games etc but there is a special bit for little kids and the AMOUNT of dog cr*p I see it unBElievable. I saw someone leave it once and went mental. Shouting along the lines of "you are a disgrace, you shouldn't be allowed to keep a goldfish nevermind a dog". (Insert/replace with swearwords where appropriate.) I think she was so shocked that someone actually said something she picked it up. I absolutely CANNOT believe someone would think it is okay to live sh*t where children play. :evil: :evil: :x :x

I totally agree and this gets me mad too.irresponsible dog owners give us all a bad name.we have 2 labs and we always pick up after them,even my 6 year old shouts at naughty people who dont ,i wouldnt say it was anyones favourite pastime but you have a responsibility to do it

god it drives me mad. :evil:
we have a gravel drive so cat poo is an even bigger bug bear of mine. i hate it!!

I hate that!! Totally mingin' :puke:
Luckily I think most people round here do scoop their dogs poop, but its the minority that ruin it for everyone else!! :shakehead:

Don't even get me started on dog sh*t! I took my little boy out for a walk in my godforsaken area a few months back and within 5 mins he'd fallen over and had it all over him. On closer examination there were about 10 other piles of it within a few yards of where we were standing. (All in the grass on our local green.) People around here are disgusting and it makes me so mad I don't even want to walk around my area anymore. I wrote to my local councillor that day about the general state of the area and he hasn't even bothered to reply.

The worst part about it is that I heard about 20 pups died of parvovirus last month just a few roads away from me. Parvo is spread by contaminated dog faeces. It makes me so mad to think about how little people care about their local area and the other people living in it.

:puke: :puke: thats really unhygenic spec in a park where theres little people running around, always have the urge to throw the dogs mess back at the owner :evil:

Lol@ the £1000 fine, stupid cow!!

I know how you feel. What's even worse though, is when they pick it up and then chuck the bag into the gutter!

The other day my mum and brother went to view a house which had been done immaculately with cream carpet and my mum ended up treading dog poo all up their lovely cream carpeted stairs! She'd even wiped her feet but it was stuck in the arch of her shoe.

I am a dog owner and this is one of my biggest pet hates, it gives the rest of us a bad name and is just plain disgusting!
I was once incest to be told off for picking up after my dog, some old bloke said it was against nature and I was adding to polution and should leave it there!!! :evil:

silly old fart!

rosie that story is so funny haha serves her right dumb slag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back