hollyoaks

Oh gosh! I was hooked on that!! :shock: When oh when will they bloody catch out Niall!?!!! :wall:

Is Kieran actually dead??? Noooooooooooooo!!! :(

That was horrible, freaked me out a little. Poor Kieron. Niahl(matthew) is bound to get caught out at some point.

poochielove said:
No not my sexy Kieron!!!!!!!! :cry:

:rotfl:

I found it all a bit disturbing i didnt want him to die :(

I confess... i actually think Niall is a bit of a cutie... Kieron was hotter though!

Aww poor Keiron, he was so lovely! :cry: :cry:

I agree Steelgoddess Niall is a cutie, even if he is a nutter!

Niall reminds me of my ex!! I want him to get whats coming ot him :lol:

wonder if her and chris bro used a rubber other wise, woops :eek:

I'm lost?! whats the Chris and mercedes thing about? I watched it on friday so i didnt think i had missed anything?

Flame said:
I'm lost?! whats the Chris and mercedes thing about? I watched it on friday so i didnt think i had missed anything?

Malachi (sp) disappeared, so they wer both p***ed off with him...as revenge they hopped in to bed together. Turns out Malachi had disappeared to drown his sorrows after finding out he's HIV Positive :?

can u imagine havin sex with kris???? i find that a very strange situatin to be in lol

keiron wasnt that cute, calvin is the luuuuuuuuuuushest fella on there :wink:

Mel&Bean said:

i dont think so as she ends up with it aswell doesnt she? :think:

I think the whole idea is that Kris and Mercedis might have it too so it makes it even more dramatic a story line. Not too keen on it atm, i guess i'll just have to wait and see how they play it out.

samandbump said:
Mel&Bean said:

i dont think so as she ends up with it aswell doesnt she? :think:

Just saw the repeat (or c4 normal time showing whichever way you see it!) and apparently they did but it split, and shes just asked him for money for morning after pill, which he doesn't have. :roll:

OooooO do you hink Elliot and Hannah might get together? I hope so, i think they are both lovely. Whats with Cindy she is a really bad actress and a REALLY bad flirt!

Sarah and elliott are together just not done the dirty deed yet (bless elliott wants to wait)

Im sure we have had this HIV scare before but it was a prank for something Khris did? Am I going crazy???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back