Hollyoaks!!

Right caught up! Ewww at Myra and Jim...I was rooting for him and Carmel :(

Im sickened at Myra and Jim!! Lol! Poor Carmel :( if only she had got there on time!!

I HATE Claire!!! What a nob!! X

tapatalking x

Yeah poor Carmel. Although atleast Jim got some action...I started feeling sorry for him lol.

Eugh yeah Claire is reeeeaaalllyyy irritating! She has just one tone to her voice and stupid hair, she is like a man! *bitch claws* haha.

Yeah poor Carmel. Although atleast Jim got some action...I started feeling sorry for him lol.

Eugh yeah Claire is reeeeaaalllyyy irritating! She has just one tone to her voice and stupid hair, she is like a man! *bitch claws* haha.

I do feel for Jim, haha!!
Omg I so agree! She looks like worzel gummage!! Tit!

And Will is a creep! Although I do like how hes helping Anna :) poor woman!!

Meowwwww!! ;) xx

tapatalking x

I do feel for Jim, haha!!
Omg I so agree! She looks like worzel gummage!! Tit!

And Will is a creep! Although I do like how hes helping Anna :) poor woman!!

Meowwwww!! ;) xx

tapatalking x

Pahahaha definitely stolen worzels hair do! lol. My OH always teases me that I am becoming obsessed as each time she's on screen I am like "grrrr I hate her!"

Yeah I hope it all comes out that Will let him self fall and not Texas pushing him. He has turned so creepy! Yeah hopefully Anna isn't actually crazy, I think patrick just made her crazy...he is starting to become a bit scary lol. xxx

Sick of these stupid poor Mercedes story lines though! Grr move on and chuck her out!!!!!

Sick of these stupid poor Mercedes story lines though! Grr move on and chuck her out!!!!!

Along with Claire! Claire definitely needs to go lol. I think Mercedes should easily be able to take Claire though...and yet she was all weak and stuff. I don't like Trudi either...just when you think you have seen the last of her...she comes back on screen lol. xxx

That trudi is a bitch!!
X

tapatalking x

No....jacqui needs to be with Tony!!! Stupid Mercedes getting in the way!

And will and Leanne :O he is turning creepier by the minute! They play eery music in background when he is doing sinister things lol.

Gahhh and now that bloody woman is having his baby!!! C

tapatalking x

I know!! Grrrrr! I hate that....can't remember his name...the new idiot that was driving the van who thinks his hard......might wanna take your stupid earrings out and start puberty before you go round thinking you are a man. Lol. He winds me up! Haha.

Hahahaha!! Ahh hes called Robbie! Must be something about that name!!

Gahhhhhhhhh fgs, why did tony have to get that diane pregnant!!! Stupid man and woman!!!!

Will is just sick in the head!! X

tapatalking x

Omg poor Kevin is down on his luck!! Will is a creep and so is patrick! I am getting so excited about where this is leading!!!!

Poor Tony though! He shouldn't be with her! :(

I know, that evil Patrick messing him about! That will is sick! Lying about health problems! Creep! I want to know what's going on with Anna, poor woman. X

tapatalking x

This is getting weirder and weirder!! I wanna know how everything is gonna end up! I think patrick will become obsessed with Maxine. Someone needs to tell Texas about creepy will! And Ste is being an idiot! Lol. Oh and poor tony :( Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

So.....who do we think?? ;) xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Im confused haha.. I was not expexting her to go through that window.
Hollyoaks.is sooo twisted hahah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back