Hollyoaks!!

I think Sinead is going to change her mind about her mum having her daughter x

tapatalking x

I think Bart might come back...I dunno why though lol. He might kidnap her!? Poor tony though...he has terrible luck :( xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

He'll get a shock when he finds out it's Rhys' baby!!

I know, Tony's had such bad luck bless him, I hope it doesn't mean he's leaving!! He's been in it years!! X

tapatalking x

Bring back brendan, ste tryong to be like him to get the club doesnt fit, and the doctor trying to be the new "hard nut" dont fit either

Ugh I hate that new family!!! Like pretending to be gangster! And why is Finn hanging around with someone that ran him over...why is tony not telling...why is Ste being a prat...why can't anyone see that Will is the killer!!! Grrrr lol. Xxx

My oh loves hollyoaks, I did back in the day (Max, OB and Jambo etc!) but now it's just a bit silly.
The new family is laughable, just awful.
If the lad in the wheelchair killed Texas, did he run down the stairs carrying it? Did he leave it at the bottom of the stairs empty? And no one saw any of this?
And why does Sinead talk so strangely???

Cant beleive Kurts back! And Danny Dyers in it too! :D they best not kill Tony off though, it will actually break my heart! :( x

Aw I know I'll be gutted if they kill tony :-(
Hope there's lots of drama!! Really exited about the cast line up :)

Was shocking with John Paul and what's his name wasn't it! Wondered when that would come out xxx

Ahh I know! Poor JP! :( I dont like that copper Sam though, she annoys me lol!

Sooo hoping this is finally gonna be it for Sienna and that they catch the bitch out!! WE WANT NANCY!! lol.

I have abit of a crush of Freddie Roscoe and Trevor atm, phwoarrrrr!!! :p xxxx

Ooo I like Freddie too :) yum!

I can't stand Sam either - although I always hate new characters lol. But she's particularly annoying!

Yeh the sienna storyline has gone on for long enough now.... Why are people not questioning her lack of bump or anything? Three crazy people in one family...eesh!! Hope will gets found out soon too... Xxx

I was thinking the same, surely someone wouldve twigged on by now? :confused:

Im hoping Trevor stays!!

Oh yeah nearly forgot! OMG!! As if Frasers daughter is CLAIRE DEVINE!! :eek::eek::eek: shouted at the tellt when I saw that!! Xxx

Haha omg I know!!!! What a twist!!! Couldn't believe it!! Xxx

Can someone tell me:

What exactly Leanne is dying from/of (from the blast?) that she can still be alive and talking etc enough to get married?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back