Hollyoaks!!

Just seen yesterdays one...I don't get the ending???!?!?! :(

If its the one I'm thinking of I didn't get it either lol and was even more confused watching the next one but I didn't wanna say In case I spoil it for anyone :lol:

If u wanna pm me incase u dont want spoilers then do so :) c

Oh just seen your posts. I get what happened now and watching tonights...So hard not to cry! lol. Poor Ste :'(

He wont find anyone orlove anyone like brendan :-( lol yea my OH always says 'it aint real' lol. X

He wont find anyone orlove anyone like brendan :-( lol yea my OH always says 'it aint real' lol. X

I am still upset about Brendan lol. It just isn't the same haha

So what do we think about the whole Mercedes story line?
And what is up with this Anna and Patrick?

And Nancy...why does she keep popping pills!?

Are u 1 ahead? Dont wanna tell u what ive watched incase u aint lol!

I think patrick is a bully and that anna had pnd after what was said about her tryna harm the twins..

And nancy I reckon is addicted to pain killers!! Xx

tapatalking x

I agree! Something not right about Patrick!

Nancy is defo addicted.

And with Mercedes I dont no what to think coz she rung his phone so I dont think he has anything to do with it xc

Ohhh they went to america right? What if its something to do with carl costello after riley etc??? X

tapatalking x

Yea they went to getmarried in Vegas! I dont no coz Carl went with mitzee x

Hmm maybe im just overthinking!!

tapatalking x

You never no tho! Not really anyone else that it can be?! It's so weird without Brendan xc

I loved the last few weeks!

tapatalking x

I have heard of a certain someone coming back...(seen the advert) and I think it might be something to do with them that mercedes is missing but then the scarf thing doesn't make sense...

I have no idea what to think about patrick...I think Anna is mentally ill but I think maybe patrick made her like it. He seems really creepy!! He defo has a dark side that I hope comes out soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back