Hollyoaks!!

babyem

Reaction score
My god, poor Esther!! :(
I hope Ruby and Sinead get what they deserve!

Anyone else hooked? Xx

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 2

I've been watching it, I've also had a peek at the spoilers too lol

Ah i love hollyoaks :) this storyline is mega sad - hope everyone finds out about ruby and sinead. Have you seen mondays ep? Or do you not watch it on e4? X

OMG...it is getting so good! This week looks really intense with Walker and Brendan. Eeeek!

Ahhh i know, do you watch it on e4? Have you seen tonights episode yet? X

Oh no, I used to and then got all confused which one was which and end up having to watch repeats haha so I now stick with waiting to watch on C4. I am reeeaallly looking forward to it though...It has been a long old build up!!

Oh no, I used to and then got all confused which one was which and end up having to watch repeats haha so I now stick with waiting to watch on C4. I am reeeaallly looking forward to it though...It has been a long old build up!!

Tell me about it!! Ha i am too impatient to wait so always watch it on e4 :p

Want to know when people are going to find out about Will too.. like how Texas didn't push him etc...

It's gripping stuff isn't it!!! X

I.always watch 1 ahead lol. So I've seen tonights :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Tell me about it!! Ha i am too impatient to wait so always watch it on e4 :p

Want to know when people are going to find out about Will too.. like how Texas didn't push him etc...

It's gripping stuff isn't it!!! X

Watching it now...had TV on pause....eeeek. Yeah I hope Will gets found out too...How annoying is he!?! And there is something weird about the carer too...

Love hollyoaks will has turned into a right creep I really hope they find out about him and tex end up back with dodger x

Yehh i want Texas to be with dodger too. Will gives me the creeps.

Just starting to watch the e4 episode now- sky plus it so i can skip the adverts lol. x

Omg was brilliant xx

Had no idea about Brendan's dad! That was a shock to me, only just started watching past two weeks after a loooong break x

Tapatalking x

Ar i know it's horrible isn't it. Hope karma gets him.

Hmm, idd... Makes a lot of sense as to why Brendan is a bit mixed up. He seems to have a heart of gold deep down rltho so I really like his character x

Tapatalking x

Yeh does make sense of a lot of things. I used to hate him but quite like him as a character now. Roll on tomorrows episode! Xx

I only started watching it when Ste went to Dublin and I hated Brendan but now he has grown on me just when he is leaving the soap :( I hope Sheryl finds out about the dad too as then she will trust Nate and what he said. Can;t believe the ending though...surely police would search Walker before putting him in the back of the car...But still, makes for good TV lol.

OMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back