In the night garden

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
BBC2, 7am, anyone else a fan???

Just discovered it, and I am hooked!!! Ruby sits cuddled up to me in bed and we both giggle and she claps away!! Even OH loves it :rotfl:

Makka pakka is my fav :lol:

oopsy daisy!! i'm right with you zoe! luke is more a thomas tank fan though!! :lol:

i banned cbeebies from my house years ago.

if they can't speak english then fook off.

Nathans been into for months. It was the only thing that would work to stop him crying when he was a bit younger. He just sits and stares at it and shouts. Aimees into in now as well and I always have cbeebies on from 6-7pm :roll:

budge said:
i banned cbeebies from my house years ago.

if they can't speak english then fook off.

:D Same here.

its on in our house 4 times a day 7am 11am 2pm and 6.20pm!!!!

Oliver loves it i can tolerate it sometimes but othertimes i just wanna scream!!! lol

its awful!!! its so scary lol! big inflatable things coming out the woods :shock: :shock: :shock:

enough to scare a kid!

sorry I hate it! Luckily we manage to miss it, as its not on in the morning when Seren gets to watch tv. She is far more in love at the moment with the teletubbies, noddy and pocoyo (obsessed is more appropriate)

Jude absoloutely loves it, sits glued to it. Was the only thing that would pacify him when he was a bit younger. He's got the soft toys and books and loves them. :D

NO COMMENT :x i cannot stand it just the same as lazy town etc gets right on my nerves but the kids like the though then again all i see all day is kids tv :evil:

Sophie loves it, she threw a right temper tantrum the other day there and i had tried everything to calm her down, OH suggested i put the dvd her gran bought her on, and guess what the screaming stopped straight away! :lol: :roll:

I've already pre-ordered the talking makka pakka from mothercare for xmas! Was looking on ebay and some con artists have them on at £50 because they are sold out in most places, makes me mad!

So if anyones looking for the talking makka pakkas pre-order them at mothercare, they'll be getting them in on 21st (i think) of November!

I like it so does Ewan but it only holds his attention for the fisrt half then he wanders off.

But what with all the bloo@y Farting noises!! that really gets on my nerves!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back