Hollyoaks!!

Yea I no slightly over the top lol!
I honestly dont think dodger knows anything about it only that they had a fight. But could have been will or Leanne.

Love mercey n Dr tho lol. X

No, I'm about to watch on E4+1 x

tapatalking x

Haha linny me too on the proncipal i may be home from work late on monday haha.
All.i can say is omg how twisted x

Omg did anyone see the first look one on e4 ?!?

tapatalking can't see signatures ... excuse typos fat fingers + touch screens don't mix lol

He's creepy !! X x

tapatalking can't see signatures ... excuse typos fat fingers + touch screens don't mix lol

I was.actualy.open mouthed watching he last bit x

:confused: as if he can walk! He's such a jealous creep I knew it would be him! X

tapatalking x

I missed it but I knew all along that she would exit via a window lol
And will is a creep

Oh my god! Just watched Monday's one (recorded last nights first look) and oh my god!!!!!! What a horrible horrible person!! Grrrrrrr I just dunno who they will find out though. Only Mercedes and the doc know that he was lying about the aneurysm and doubt they would say anything...I can't believe he can walk!!! I am so so shocked. I hope it ALL comes out like with the fact he let himself fall in the first place and everything he has done.
Do you know what though...I have a feeling Anna may have seen him do it. She was randomly at the wedding and snuck off...I have my guesses but will she dob her son in?! Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Ooo yea u only got to see the back of her. I'm just shocked! Feel sorry for dodger coz he truely loved Texas.

Ended up being exactly what I suspected, feel sorry for poor Dodger. Hope they all find out and hope it also comes out that Texas never did push him down the stairs

Oh my god! Just watched Monday's one (recorded last nights first look) and oh my god!!!!!! What a horrible horrible person!! Grrrrrrr I just dunno who they will find out though. Only Mercedes and the doc know that he was lying about the aneurysm and doubt they would say anything...I can't believe he can walk!!! I am so so shocked. I hope it ALL comes out like with the fact he let himself fall in the first place and everything he has done.
Do you know what though...I have a feeling Anna may have seen him do it. She was randomly at the wedding and snuck off...I have my guesses but will she dob her son in?! Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

I didn't know and was there, missed an episode x

tapatalking x

All u saw was the back of her head walking out a door and Patrick looking at the doorway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back