Holiday ideas??? HELP!!!

mookie

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave:

I really need some help. We have just found out the OH is getting a massive bonus next pay day (25/3) and we really wanted to get away for a bit. I've been a little stressed so far during this pregnancy so we just wanted to get away for a while, hopefully april time.

I don't want to go abroad, but I'm really stuck for ideas! I have never really been on holiday and I'm nearly 25!!:shock:
OH was looking at Centre Parcs but it's so expensive!!!! I've looked at Haven and I'm just so confused!!!
We have a beautiful 2 and a half year old and I want it to be interesting for him too!!

I'm so stuck please help! xxx

Center Parcs is expensive but it's fantastic and so family friendly! In beautiful surroundings too, I love it. Haven/Pontins/Butlins on the other hand is a lot cheaper and great for kiddies. At both places you can pick your level of accommodation ranging from basic to like super luxury or something. The only thing about Center Parcs is it's expensive when you get there too and there isn't really much going on at night where as the caravan parks have entertainment on all night so that might be something to think about too x

we did haven last year and my ds was 2 then and he loved it we are going again the april bank holiday weekend and cant wait

Hey honeybun :wave:

How about somewhere near the coast like Eastbourne? Although may not be the warmest but you have the sea, pebble beach, the pier, lots of lil fun parks, swimming centre, a harbour, beachy head

xxxx

Thanks ladies!! I've had a look and I quite like the look of haven. I was really hoping my nana would offer to let us stay in her caravan and we could then use the money as spending money :) I'm really hoping we sort something out as I definately need some time away from MIL!!!!

Why not try Benidorm? My hubby and dad are going in April and the flights are £115 and accomodation about £5 a night per person - probably works out cheaper than Centre Parcs AND you get sun! And food and drink is cheap as chips there.

Edit: Oops, just read you don't want to go abroad, never mind!

Last edited:
Where going haven in may, mon until fri its a £115 all in for a prestige caravan that fits 8, park passes the lot. Theres only 4 of us, if we want to add other people on to come and stay theres no charge. Obviously where driving there and you have to get your own food. im looking forward to it. we just come back from 4 days in disneyland that was £1200. Skint now lol x x

Log onto Groupon for your area or whatever area you fancy, loads of mini breaks at a fraction of normal costs :yay: x

We go to centre parcs every January with hubbies brother,wife and little boy who is now 3. It is expensive but if you bring bikes you can amuse yourselves with riding round the forrest and looking at the wildlife!! Also the pool is free so you can use that a lot too. If you wanted to you can bring all your food in and then you dont have to pay out for food there (which is expensive) all these will save you money and if you put your little one in the creche then you get the spa half price!!
When we went there this year it was so underbooked that they were doing some fab deals so if you can go out of season it is cheaper!!
Hope this helps!
xxxx

Thanks for the web addie princess, I'm gonna have a nose :)

xxx

They do 1 offer a day per area. U have until midnight each day to take the offer up. It may be hotel breaks, spa treatments, paintballing, teeth whitening, golf, loads stuff. Mum just bagged a spa day for 2 worth £166 for £55 :yay: x

pentewan sands in cornwall......we stayed there a couple of years ago...lovely holiday home/caravan type things and they have just re done all the entertainment block and pool etc, should be nice and the surrounding areas are lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back