Pregnancy scrapbook ideas

Rachel1509

Reaction score
I've been into town this afternoon with OH and we bought a blank book so we can start writing things inside it and add photos etc for the LO. We've personalised the front with stickers and his name, but now we're struggling on what to begin writing inside!

Can anyone give us some basic ideas on page themes that should definately be included?
We've thought of a page all about mummy and daddy, and also for when we first found out we were expecting him!

Need lots of ideas :D

How about bump pictures midwife appointments scan pics. Grandparents?

I have one but it already had everything in it for us to fill in iykwim....

The day you found out u had a bfg, what u were feeling etc
First sacn pic
Midwife appointments
Sexing scan
Bump pictures month or week by week

Then when lo is born:

Babys birthday! Weight etc photo
Family tree
First guests in hospital
First day atbhone, what outfit baby wore
First few weeks, times of feeds etc
My lo was born 1st oct, so we had a first halloween page, first xmas, first eAster page

Weight charts month by month
Fave foods games books etc

Ok so ive gone ott and given examples of after birth but i think its nice to have it all in pne og book like a story iykwim..will be so nice to look back on in years to come

awww this is such a nice idea!
i think ill have to start writing stuff down, otherwise ill forget! lol

i saw an advert on tv where a father was writing e-mails to his daughter, and sending them to her, every year from the day she was born.
always made me cry when i saw that advert!

i would love to have something like that from when i was a baby.

I have done one called before you were born...
It has funny spirited about cravings and fainting etc.
Also put pictures of her first pram, cot, nursery etc. in ad I have no idea what mine looked like do thought she might when she's older.
Scan pics are in there and thoughts and feeling s too. There are pics of blankets and clothes people have knitted and pics from the baby shower.
I love locking through it and adding bits, I have one that is pre done too that you just fill in, and it is lovely, but no where near as personal and special...
Would recommend everyone do it! It kept me occupied at 3 am when I couldn't sleep... And I plan to do one each year and give them to her when she is old enough to start writing her own diaries and things!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back