Hmmm I'm a bit confused

Annie050408

Reaction score
I've been testing daily with 'one step ovulation sticks' and according to my dates I would be expecting to ovulate today, however I've not had a surge show up on the sticks. I keep getting very light second lines... does this mean that I'm not ovulating?

I've never had any reason to assume that I'm not ovulating in the past and I do tend to have cramps on one side mid cycle, although I've not had that yet this month.

Am a bit confused...

can u post some pics hun?
Mine were a definate positive, have u been looking at other signs too? CM, CP and temps (although the latter aren't very clear until after the event)
:)

Maybe you are just going to ovulate slightly later this month. Mine gave me a positive 2 or 3 days after i expected it to.
Keep trying for a few more days and see what happens.

Some people don't get positive opk's but still ovulate! They just don't work for everyone

Thanks for all your advice, will just continue daily bd for the next week to be sure I think

Not everyone ovulates every month hun x

ive read that sometimes the hormone surge doesnt always stay high enough for long enough to be detected, and sometimes it cant be detected at all. I think your are right to BD daily.

Good Luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back