Need some advise

Vikky78

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well, i've been peeing on my sticks this week and i'm up to cycle day 19! I have a monitor that reads the sticks and digitises the results.

Well, this morning it's showing both lines which i thought was the surge in LH before Ovulation, but the monitor didn't show me as having imminant ovulation. I've got a very small amount of clear CM this morning but not as much as i normally get. Should i take this as day one on the run up to Ovulation or take it as it says on the actual monitor part?

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Sounds like ov is imminent so I would BD now - dont forget the sperm can live up there for a few days so if you do it now and ov tomorrow, the sperm will be sat there waiting for the egg!

Good luck xx

Cheers ladies!

I've missed the oppotrunity to BD today as hubby is on nights at the moment and i've been out getting fitted for a bridesmaids dress for a friends wedding in 6 weeks! I'm just hoping that i'll be ok for tomorrow as he'll be home in the morning and hopefully we'll have a chance to BD when he gets home and hopefully time it properly!

Fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back