Hmmm, bit weird...maybe tmi...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...Wonder if any of you can help me with something please? AF arrived on 22nd April (30 day cycle) and I finished on around the 28th...going by the calculator thingy I am due to OV next weekend, the 8th...however, a couple of hours ago I went loo and when I wiped I had what seemed to be EWCM but it was quite runny (not as hard as I have had the past couple of months) and was a kind of dark pink/brown colour...also yesterday I was very aware of my boobs, if that makes sense!! There was no pain but they felt quite heavy and nipples were a bit tender, even without them being touched (not that they were touched at all!). Would it be too early to be OV? I'm on CD12...and also, we haven't BD'd at all since AF finished so do you think I could have missed the boat this month? I'll make sure we do it tonight and tomorrow but I have just been planning that I'd OV next weekend so I'm a bit thrown now...
Thanks...
xxxx

you might be having more than one ov this month its why they tell you to bd all month not just your most fertile time

have you tried any opk's i found them really usefull as i ovulated really early xx

Maybe early Ov... keep up with bd'ing just in case though! Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Last edited:
SL, if I had my way I would bd everyday to make sure it happens but my OH has such a low sex drive, if it weren't for us trying he could go weeks without it... :-(

I'm starting on the OPK's next month Fairydust, if I get a BFN this month. We said we would do it casual the first 6 months and if it got to June with nothing happening I would start using them then...

Thanks Bead...definitely gonna try and get my way tonight and tomorrow...and whenever else I can!!! Lol...

Just hope I haven't missed the boat cos I've got no swimmers in reserve! Last couple of times I have been to the loo there has been none there so dont know what to think now...
xxxxx

yeah I agree maybee you ov'd on CD11 or 12 instead, hope you get your bfp or if not you have a big batch of the opks on order soon . (I'm doing the same next month), ordering anyday now! X

Thanks JJ, that's what I keep thinking...although I would obviously be disappointed by a BFN this month, at least I know next month I'll be starting to use the OPK's and will have a clearer idea of things then.
xxxx

Definetly Jar Jar, it's nice to know that you have something left up your sleves to try next month isn't it.

Yep definitely. Every month that has gone past I stay positive cos I think well soon I'll be using OPK's and I'll have a better idea...
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back