hmmm....

Well Im glad someone did the deed lastnight! Hope it all works out for you x

It sounded like u had ov cramps and ur due or have ovulated.
Fingers crossed hun x

well we have done it every night since last Saturday, and if we carry on 'doing the deed' once a night up until he goes back on Sunday, do you think we are in with a chance?? how long do you have the chance?!? 1-2 days is it? :think:

Its up to 4 days before ovualtion i think and then the day of ovulation. Im not 100% certain on that though, but yeah ur defo in with a chance sweety :wink:

oooooh i hope so, :pray: , if this is OV its strange how i have never had those cramps/lots of creamy white CM isnt it??

probably, like you said yesterday, that i have never looked out for it before!

:think: :D

Morning girlies - seems I have missed a lot this morning (just got up :shock: )
Right then
TotsHope - tie your OH up and take him!!!!!!!!
MissGobby - good work cowgirl :wink: lets hope he used the good spermies last night hey!!!

Right - off to get me and Eloise some breakfast!!

Thanks mrs T - i would but he wont be having any of it. Im still hoping a little as i had a temp drop this morning which probably means i haven't OV'd yet so will try again tonight. Some men would be pleased if their misses jumped on them, guess men are all different!

Miss G i bet your man thinks all his Christmas's have come at once!

I guess if you wanted him to enjoy a little do it how he wants then move just before he well.... you know! Means you both get to enjoy, obviously this only works if he is able to control himself!

he isnt though :roll: lol i demanded everything last night, and then he had the cheek to say i probably not OV and jsut saying it so he goes in missionary :roll: tsk!!! Men ehh?!? :rotfl:

MissGobby said:
he isnt though :roll: lol i demanded everything last night, and then he had the cheek to say i probably not OV and jsut saying it so he goes in missionary :roll: tsk!!! Men ehh?!? :rotfl:

Mine would have got a kick in the nuts if he said that! :rotfl: we take turns in what we like, works well for us! :D xxx

They just don't understand!

Just had serious pain in my belly :evil: , for once i am hoping this is OV pain! (or it could be a sign that my bladder is full and desperate for a wee, lets hope that its the first one!)

lol - totshope - I will loan you my DH, you'll soon be begging for yours back!
MissGobby - how demanding you are!!
LOL - I like doing it missionary too - except I like it as I can catch up on a bit of kip - just make the right noises every now and then :wink:

mrs T - im not sure i would want to borrow your DH - mine is enough to cope with and i don't think he would even notice if i wasn't there - he would probably phone his mum and get her to do all the things i do, and i know she would do it as well! Guess im stuck with him for now (shouldn't complain really - i know he loves me really!)

As for Miss G being demanding - you go girl!

Hippy Chick - think my DH would of had a kick in the peoples jewels to had he of said that - although i would have to get a step as he is so tall so i don't think it would have been so affective!

lol
Anyway... need to go to the post office and post DH's nanna's b'day card, but I can't be bothered!
It has to go today, but I just want to sit here, eat chocolate and wait for AF to turn up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back