Hmm, something doesn't add up.

What about getting your friend to pop over make out she was coming over to chatch up?

If he was up to something he would probably ignore the doorbell x

If he was up to something he would probably ignore the doorbell x

That's a good point. Why don't you pop over "to get something" and ring the doorbell? xxx

I'd wait til he's asleep & check his phone. Is he logged onto Facebook on there? If he catches you say you couldn't sleep & were playing a game, say your battery is dead.....if he's got stuff to hide its likely to be all over his phone x

I'd wait til he's asleep & check his phone. Is he logged onto Facebook on there? If he catches you say you couldn't sleep & were playing a game, say your battery is dead.....if he's got stuff to hide its likely to be all over his phone x

^WSS

That's how I found messages between my guy and another girl - he left facebook logged in on his phone x

My ex used to say that it was me 'ruining it' by questioning him all the time and asking where he was of phoning him (I was only 17) but it turned out that he was cheating and had been for months. I think it's a tell tale sign when they try to turn it back on you. When hubby and I first got together I would finally say 'can I look at your phone?' He'd hand it to me, I'd hold if for a second and hand it back. I knew if he would give it to me straight away without doing anything to it then there's nothing to hide. I'd have a look occasionally tho to keep him on his toes ;)

I think you should be upfront with him. Maybe turn up at the flat when he's there say you came to get something, and ask him exactly why he's there. If its a genuine reason they'll be evidence! Xxxx

If you're not usually a suspicious person and all of this is making you suspicious then I'd say you have reason to feel like that.

Me & my DH obviously don't tell each other everything but as far as fb is, he's not on it but mine is constantly logged in on his phone!

Tell him you know you're being silly but it would really ease your mind if you could see his messages/fb account. If he hands you the phone then everything is probably fine, I wouldn't be too concerned if he flat out refused because of the whole privacy thing but what would set alarm bells ringing would be if he through a strop, refused and came back later to allow you to look

doesn't sound good hun :-( fingers crossed it's innocent :hug:

Sounds very dodgy hun I think instincts are best, just pop over and ring the doorbell to be let in, he should let u in in secods xx

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh goodness how awful for u going thro all this I really hope Alls ok and he's perfectly innocent x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

How did you get on Laura? I hope things are ok xxx

I have a few trust issues in my rshp too based on my OH cheating on exs in the past and a few other bits n pieces.

I must say that since being pregnant I have the occasional completely irrational moment and think he's cheating based on nothing really!

I did confront him n he was quite the opposite to your OH. He explained his every move reassured me answered any questions I had didnt get stressy or catty etc n in the end I could see I was being silly n wrong!

My point is that firstly, hormones are prob sending us all a little mental but secondly his reaction (while all men are strange n different creatures) is a little odd!

Keep on your toes hun n don't let him upset you, you need calm n stress free times for you n baby xx

Hope it turns out the way you want x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back